All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

stars deserved it.
As did Senior Elite. And F5. And Panthers. And Love. And Peach. Every team worked hard. Senior Elite, however, earned it.
It's a competitive sport hun. You can't throw a hissy fit every time your team doesn't win. There is no conspiracy as you suggested a few pages back. CSP knows the score sheet front and back and made the changes necessary for her team to win.
I'm an avid Giants fan. Since I love them so much, they obvs deserve to win. They must be in third because the MLB likes the Rockies and the Dbacks better. Cause that's how it works. Right?

all of us were lying.

hahahaha. fierce board is so much better now that everyone can just tweet unmoderated hate. here is relatively calm with strong statements of, ugh someone else deserved it.
I know, right? Think of how many less people you have to ban because everyone else gets their trash out somewhere different!!

I know, right? Think of how many less people you have to ban because everyone else gets their trash out somewhere different!!

its like this wonderful vent everyone has. the discourse has improved on here tremendously because of it... and the board is busier than ever.

Back