All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where is everybody else in the feed? Mine may be a little behind (not complaining, at least I have one...). Onyx is just finishing pyramid

Future Cheer Moms.
I wanna join :p I have a 3 step plan
1: take boyfriend to open gym, he will see people tumbling and want to do it
2: boyfriend will start going to open gym of own accord to work on tumbling
3: my stunt group will turn up to open gym mysteriously missing a base, boyfriend will have to fill in and everyone lives happily ever after

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

SAME! my mother (who i did not get my irish genes from) thinks it's funny to pat my head and say "who's the fairest of them all?"

I'm not irish, so I cant even use that as an excuse for why I am practically transparent....

my whole team tried to have an "intervention" for nationals this year... normally I'm legit the same color as my uni, so they tried every excuse in the book for why i needed a tanning package. after refusing for the 308509385 time, my boyfriend tells me he already gave my roommate money for the package, so if i didnt use it, he would be upset that i wasted his money. needless to say, i was practically black for nationals this year...

okay, i didnt use live stream yesterday, so i dont know what this talk of nodes is about... and i do not have the attention span to go through the 60+ pages to figure it out. can someone explain to me what this means? and what i need to do to keep my vids running?
No worries. There was a big problem yesterday and everybody lost their feed due to the "lack of suitable nodes." Basically there were way too many people on at the same time and not enough space to handle it. They said they fixed it last night, and now...fingers crossed...it's working fine.

I wanna join :p I have a 3 step plan
1: take boyfriend to open gym, he will see people tumbling and want to do it
2: boyfriend will start going to open gym of own accord to work on tumbling
3: my stunt group will turn up to open gym mysteriously missing a base, boyfriend will have to fill in and everyone lives happily ever after

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm okay that my boyfriend doesn't cheer, heck, I can't even cheer anymore because of a medical condition. ( Heart condition= no push ups, no weight lifting, not stunting, no tumbling etc. ) It's just nice that he can support me in me enjoying this, and sit through the billions of videos.

Reactions: Ren
Back