All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't believe I missed IAGX! But so happy to hear they hit :) Good job Cougars! I would be thrilled if they made it in top 3!

every time they play we will rock you by queen, it makes me think of the "boom boom clap" of our original rock cheer. for those of you who don't watch UCA college nationals, go watch slippery rock coed from 2011 if you're curious. RIP both the rock cheer and rock coed

I think it's funny when I see cheerleaders posing with Abby Lee. She was on Double Divas & when a mom asked what she should sign her daughter up for Abby said gymnastics, jazz and anything to channel her energy into. The mom suggested cheerleading, and Abby Lee said "No! We are not shaking our ta ta's so some boy can go to college for free"

5eeffe35bdaa8dcf258af4eafb6bbc6e.jpg

hehehe

GT pink ladies, 1 touch down in standing fulls. Greaaaaat energy! Girl back middle in the pyramid was having the time of her life! Loved it.
haha Macey....I remember when she was on FCA. Always looks like that in a routine.

the center flyer for the pyramid for GT pink is creeping me out.. it looks like she's got something wrong with her neck, whipping it back and forth like that

Back