All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Very true. I was thinking if they were to move it inside and go again but that wouldn't be enough time for uniforms to dry. And not to be superficial but the girls hair and makeup would be ruined, which I know sounds silly, but that plays into their confidence on the floor.
Hopefully though if it does get rained out it will be before teams start competing cause I would be pissed if i was that one team that had to perform in the baseball field then it starts raining then the next teams got to perform in the milkhouse idk this not the most logical idea.

Sorry, should have known. There is much more pressing matters like teasing poofs, spray tanning and uploading cheerleb selfies to deal with anyway I suppose.

Don't forget people saving seats and taking videos that aren't allowed due to 'safety' reasons aka they want people to watch on espn.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So this didn't post at all bc my school wifi is horrid but I do want to say I'm not ashamed to say I had an emotional break over F5. It involved a dramatic to the ground and real tears.

I was at theater so it was okay to be dramatic.

In other news, You and I just played on my iPod which never happens, so I'll take that as a good omen! (Knock on wood)

Does Worlds need to be Disney? I know others have said this before but since there is always complaints about being "too packed" why not move the competition to Dallas where they hold NCAs.. like that arena is huge and can spilt up each divison so not one arena is filled with spectators/cheerleaders

They just announced that KC cheer fierce 5 are going between flyers and nz allstar legacy- did they not go when they were scheduled or are they going again?

Back