All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Had calc and Spanish this afternoon so I'm trying to catch up on everything since about 2
Y'all talk a lot. I never notice it when I'm reading the thread a few posts at a time but trying to get through 20 pages is a lot!
F5 :( :( :( I really thought they had it, if they had hit... Never would I expect lady jags though. Props to them for coming out of nowhere!
KC cheer :( did everything hit the second time? I hope there was a legit reason for them going again... Even though I want them to succeed I want it to be fair.
Smoed :D :D
Why is nobody hitting? Stars better hit hard tonight.
lol @ my brackets tho

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So does anyone that watched both routines think there is hope??

I didn't watch both yet so I have no idea but is this possible!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My opinion:

The stunt fall was bad for Brandon, yes, but every thing else was solid. That pyramid was phenomenal and solid as a rock. Tumbling was beaut.

Smoed only had a small bobble but stunts were shaky and uneasy, tumbling timing was a mess, Smoeds pyramid was good, but not as impressive. The only thing I think looked that good about them was baskets+jumps.

I want to say Brandon has it, but I don't know how the fall will affect them.

The real question is if there is time for me to shower. I did not strategically plan the washing of my hair for worlds weekend, it cannot be put off one more night haha
If you can live with missing SOT, I'd go right now.

Also I was missing for Med coed? what happened to cali black ops. I saw a td did I miss any other deductions for them to get 7th?

My feed skipped as well, so I didn't know if someone didn't double up or missed it on Smoed?

Did this happen yesterday?

Back