All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Remember when Stars was going for their fourth ring and they had the line "with the Latin flavor, this is grab, number 4" (or something like that) and now Senior Elite lost for their line about 4... I'm not a Senior Elite groupie, it just kinda dawned on me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If the large Senior teams continue with the tradition, we'll see a picture of SS, Panthers and SE in a few minutes all celebrating together.

lol "how did you hit 2 clean routines?"

define clean...
instagram-featured4.png

I'm going to bed. So exhausted.

With that being said though, safe travels to everyone traveling home tomorrow. We are getting some nasty weather in northern FL and I know GA/AL/TN are getting slammed right now with major storms and tornadoes.

@ACEDAD I'm watching the weather channel right now and they are showing all sorts of tornado warnings around Bham and it's surrounding areas so I hope you're safe!

They were in first after day one too. Everyone else "sucking more" is one way to look at it, or they were better than everyone else. They're literally the exact same thing.
Bitter.

yes, the hit their routine better but it was in no way a deduction free routine.

and yes i'm bitter and i don't care what anyone on this forum has to say, tonight was ridiculous. end of story.

Back