All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it took me longer to catch up on this thread than the 4.5 hours for 18 teams....no wait, it didn't.

Couldn't be happier with my kids' first trip to worlds. CEA Medium Coed and Coed Elite completely took care of business and I'm so happy with their results! 12th and 3rd! This is a happy mama!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I can tell you one thing and that's that the winning world champion performance during the lrg senior and lrg coed awards was the hardest fullout ever.

Waking up at 5:45 am. Competing at 10:30 am. Then competing again at 10:45 pm. Such a long day! But we're thankful.

You all looked dead, I can tell, lol I felt it for you all, I was like man they've been at it since this morning, I would have died walking to the mat again for the encore performance , once music turned on i would have collapsed lol

So happy for you! Well deserved such an amazing division!

Did anyone else find it amusing that senior elite got 4th after the team/fans/etc hyped up the number 4 so much? Idk it kind of made me giggle lol

Last edited:
If anyone is still awake, according to my calculations :

14 teams have gone back to back in globing this year!

Smoed (Gold + Gold)

Orange (Gold + Gold)

TGLC (Gold + Gold)

Wildcats (Gold + Gold)

Lady Bullets (Gold + Silver)

Flyerz (Gold+ Bronze)

Purple Royalty (Silver + Silver)

SSX (Silver + Bronze)

Panthers (Silver + Bronze)

Obsession (Bronze + Gold)

Great Whites (Bronze + Gold)

WCSS (Bronze + Silver)

Coed Elite (Bronze + Bronze)

:chestbump:
How many of the Gold +Gold are Gold+Gold+Gold ? I know SMOED is. Any others ?

my dexcom is outrageous when I'm coaching! out or range pretty much the whole day and as soon as I start cheering on my teams it just goes higher and higher lol it looks bad when you see it on a graph updated every 5 min lol
I totally hear ya. :)

Greetings from my office. Meeting in 15 min. Had an hour of sleep after Orange's performance. Oh dear.

@Jennie I need that shirt! :D

I've been asleep most of the day bc I'm sick- and it's not like anyone would have believed me anyway- but I knew what the top standings were gonna be in LAG, LCOED, and SAG on Sunday (and I did not watch the comp this year at all). It was my "spidey sense" (aka intuition aka psychic ability).
Many, many years ago I used to pick the winning NFL team for the Super Bowl at "random". My brother would be like, "but so and so team isn't favored, they're down a good player, etc etc" so how do you "know"? I was like "the same way mom "knows" certain things; (my mom was psychic- not the "come see into my crystal ball or pay me $3.99/min. Etc., but there were times she just KNEW something and she was always right- and this was different than her intuition.
So after a few years (and I still wasn't keeping up w/pro ball) my brother started asking me who was gonna win the Super Bowl and if I just "knew", then I'd tell him. After 5 years or so after that, it stopped coming to me (the winner), so when he called to ask I told him I didn't "know"- come to find out he had been betting on the games based on my answer during the years I just "knew" it...little bugger, he didn't even give me dime from his winnings either!!! :cow:

I've been asleep most of the day bc I'm sick- and it's not like anyone would have believed me anyway- but I knew what the top standings were gonna be in LAG, LCOED, and SAG on Sunday (and I did not watch the comp this year at all). It was my "spidey sense" (aka intuition aka psychic ability).
Many, many years ago I used to pick the winning NFL team for the Super Bowl at "random". My brother would be like, "but so and so team isn't favored, they're down a good player, etc etc" so how do you "know"? I was like "the same way mom "knows" certain things; (my mom was psychic- not the "come see into my crystal ball or pay me $3.99/min. Etc., but there were times she just KNEW something and she was always right- and this was different than her intuition.
So after a few years (and I still wasn't keeping up w/pro ball) my brother started asking me who was gonna win the Super Bowl and if I just "knew", then I'd tell him. After 5 years or so after that, it stopped coming to me (the winner), so when he called to ask I told him I didn't "know"- come to find out he had been betting on the games based on my answer during the years I just "knew" it...little bugger, he didn't even give me dime from his winnings either!!! :cow:
My question is.....why didn't YOU bet on those teams? you'd have made a lot of money. :p

Okay. I have a question. I hope USASF is either working on putting the large finals routines up on VOD for me to rewatch or i just don´t find it.

Because if they are not planning to put them up, i will kill my piggy bank, buy me a ticket and find who ever is responsible for this Large Senior / Coed disaster and i don´t play.

My question is.....why didn't YOU bet on those teams? you'd have made a lot of money. :p
I don't gamble- it never even crossed my mind until after he and my other brother told me they bet on sports. Like I said, he didn't TELL me he used me as his "secret" until about 5 years after the fact.

Back