All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Never heard of Vizion Allstars before but they looked great!!

I don't remember reading about them either. And I have to say that black, a darkish light blue and yellow are great gym colors! OC (?) from Cali has the same colors and I love them on the floor!

I must say- I very much enjoyed Japan Galaxy's dance. Nobody was trying to 'out fierce' each other. It was simple, but I could actually enjoy it.

Also- on my slightly potato-ish feed, Cheers and More looks naked. Because they're all tan and their uniform is that really unidentifiable grey and thinly covered.

I must say- I very much enjoyed Japan Galaxy's dance. Nobody was trying to 'out fierce' each other. It was simple, but I could actually enjoy it.

Also- on my slightly potato-ish feed, Cheers and More looks naked. Because they're all tan and their uniform is that really unidentifiable grey and thinly covered.
Especially when they turn around. There's like nothing in the back

I don't know any details but I just saw on CU twitter that an athlete from Midwest Cheer Elite is in the ICU at the children's hospital in Orlando. Major prayers being sent to the athlete and all involved!!!

ETA: just went on MWCE FB page and it says the doctors believe the athlete has toxic shock syndrome! Majors prayers being sent her way!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
We are praying for her and her family over on the coast. I hope someone will let the Fierce Board know if the family is in need of anything. I am only 45 minutes away and I would be glad to help.

Back