All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Popular question on twitter and I don't know the answer either (and need to):

Anyone know when the gates open for the baseball field?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

No clue. I'm seeing quite a few people asking around on twitter though if it's true that session 4 is already sold out. Does anyone know if this is true??

Skipping my two classes today to watch Worlds online...I haven't missed once all term so I figure it's okay haha. I still have 5 weeks left though, so it's not like I'm missing the last classes before finals. Hope to see a lot of HITs on CU today!

Omg I totally forgot that I have work tonight.. Hope im not going to miss everything. So when I finish it will be 5 o clock orlando time. Will I have missed any awards does anyone know?

omg.. i have to go away soon to go bowling with my support group for aspergers and i would rather stayed home following cheerupdates and refreshing my VOD

No clue. I'm seeing quite a few people asking around on twitter though if it's true that session 4 is already sold out. Does anyone know if this is true??

I definitely hope not or I'll have ran all the way over from work at Epcot for nothing lol. I had a look through all the usasf info packs and it's so confusing because it doesn't even mention a session 4, and someone told me you didn't have to buy a ticket for it and it was just included in the day entry because it's in the stadium. Therefore I didn't wait in the mile long line last night and just came home :(

qovdix.jpg

I hired some help to keep up with the timetables and scores

Back