All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's because in each venue it's a different exit, and divisions have been going back and forth between locations. You can tell which venue they were in the night before based on where they try to exit lol
Haha definitely. And I don't blame these teams that are hitting for wanting to just get off and celebrate! It was more of a comment on the amount of deductions and the uproar that seems to happen every year.

Did anyone just watch Purple Diamonds from Germany? Coach (?) ran onto the mat and people hugging on the floor...
Does this mean deduction?!

Did anyone just watch Purple Diamonds from Germany? Coach (?) ran onto the mat and people hugging on the floor...
Does this mean deduction?!
unfortunately yes

why is the usasf twitter obsessed with cami branson? like stop tweeting me a play by play of what she's doing and post scores or something useful :rolleyes:
Oh, like replying to my tweet and giving me the scores they didn't release from Saturday and Sunday for some of the international teams? Surely not. That's frou-frou teen obsession pandering..ain't nobody got time for that.

Last time I checked fierceboard I was in history and there were only 4 pages. No I have over 700 more posts to read sitting in spanish class.

Ay caramba

The Fierce Board App!

Back