All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so. I see they are serious about the large senior and large coed being held in the baseball stadium... thats a joke. this should be a sign, if you dont have enough room in your arenas, DONT INVITE SO MANY TEAMS.
okay, rant over.
but on a real note, how the heck are we suppose to watch? I did not pay my $55 to get jipped out of my 2 favorite divisions!

USASF has been emailing coaches for the last 2 weeks or so about purchasing the worlds floors

well it is a good investment for any gym. practically new floors but a cheaper price. but did they buy it prior to the competition and just tell the kids? or did no one buy it until now?

well it is a good investment for any gym. practically new floors but a cheaper price. but did they buy it prior to the competition and just tell the kids? or did no one buy it until now?

I would think no one would want to buy it for sure unless they win .. otherwise it might be an "unlucky" floor haha

you can reserve it...so if you are first on the list, you'd get it.

I'm wondering the same. What if they bought it before and then they bombed and didn't make finals or something. I kinda doubt the kids would want that floor then, it might carry bad luck or something.

Back