All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sad for F5 but they still werked it (I hate that word "werk" but that's what they did)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Due to expected inclement weather everything here has been cancelled for the day... Silver lining that nothing is interfering with worlds now!! Getting all caught up and settling in for the next 7 hours or so!!

Oh my gosh I read your post too fast and thought you said "due to inclement weather its cancelled" thinking you meant Large Senior/Large coed. Thank god I re-read it!

Due to expected inclement weather everything here has been cancelled for the day... Silver lining that nothing is interfering with worlds now!! Getting all caught up and settling in for the next 7 hours or so!!

Okay I immediately thought you were just talking about Worlds... the baseball field... inclement weather... Slight heart attack haha. Glad I kept reading!

my heart is broken into a million pieces because I know they are all going to be upset. Especially the person who fell. :(

You missed your opportunity earlier, pretty sure the whole of fierceboard showered in the hour gap between IAG6 and SmSr awards! :D
Not only did I have time to shower but I also got to do my hair and make up. Yay!

Back