All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone just posted another picture of the baseball field setup. They have plastic fold up chairs set up on the in field. How uncomfortable to sit in for more than an hour...

33xgdhl.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

.....At 2:31pm....I went into the back and said "gahhhh I feel like crap... I think its my leftover Japanese food from Friday that I prob shouldn't have eaten... I'm probably going to have to go home at 3pm"

And I started packing up.

And everyone was all "Erin you look terrible".....and inside I was like "hol up now"......
You are cracking me up today!

I don't think smoed can have 1 mistake if they want to beat Brandon because there score would of been higher yesterday w/o the tumbling mishap!

Long as Brandon doesn't repeat last year of course!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How dare you even bring that up:( I tear up every time I watch that video, honestly.

The one on the chest to me is questionable. I know the big flipping one was changed.

My coach was in warmups yesterday with our ag6 team at the same time as them. They definitely don't have the required spotters behind pyramids he said. He said the safety judges (who are like hounds back there) said nothing to them. USASF doesn't care.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back