All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How dare you even bring that up:( I tear up every time I watch that video, honestly.
Omg I cry every time the pyramid happens. My daughter just stares at me. Last week we were somewhere and the pyramid song comes on and Jaylen tells like 10 people this song always makes my mom cry.
Noooo Jaylen no.. I'm crying because of their pyramid not because of the song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone just posted another picture of the baseball field setup. They have plastic fold up chairs set up on the in field. How uncomfortable to sit in for more than an hour...

33xgdhl.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I feel like this is set up for a high school graduation ceremony...

Does anyone know if awards are shown on the livestream? And what about when the teams compete outside later, will there be a link to watch that on the livestream? ANSWER PLEASE SOMEONE

My coach was in warmups yesterday with our ag6 team at the same time as them. They definitely don't have the required spotters behind pyramids he said. He said the safety judges (who are like hounds back there) said nothing to them. USASF doesn't care.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Just like they didn't care when they "tied" GymTyme

taking this break to sort through old word documents...found a bunch of screen shots from fierce chat worlds 2012. being asked if we were british soccer fans anyone? :rolleyes: haha

Back