All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is that where some people are saying it's 'illegal'? Whether or not the spotters were acting as spotters or bases? It's just one thing to say things are 'illegal' versus 'I don't like how they scored that high.' One implies they cheated.

The legality question is if they had sufficient spotters for all the pyramids, and if the "shoulder stand" pyramid that was held at collar bone level would be considered 2.5 or 3 high

The very first pyramid of their routine is what I've been talking about. Not the chair pyramid.
I'll watch it again (I watched it earlier). Is it the side portions or the center one? Also- does the mid layer need two spotters, or is it just the top layer?

No, Brandon is after legendz who are on now

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I didn't think they had been on but when she posted that and it's been a little bit since the last small coed team I got nervous! Just checking lol thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, let's say rain was not in the forecast tonight but they still only sold 5oo tickets. The competition starts and it's still sunny, perfect weather, do you think they would then open back up again to sell tickets? I just don't get why you move it to be "less crowded" but still sell the same number of tickets.

KC looked good, like the uniforms on the floor.

Is that where some people are saying it's 'illegal'? Whether or not the spotters were acting as spotters or bases? It's just one thing to say things are 'illegal' versus 'I don't like how they scored that high.' One implies they cheated.

Honestly. I don't know. I didn't see them today. Like I said, my coach was in warmups yesterday when they were there and said a lot of it was illegal. And he said they got an insane amount of time to warm up.

Generally back spots of mid levels don't count as spotters, but it depends on the pyramid. For 2-1-1s for example you need an extra person in the back who does absolutely nothing but looks at the top level, ready to catch her. You just need spotters for top levels.

I don't think they cheat, I think they probably have different rules and don't bother to change their routine befit coming here.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back