All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's the hype I have a problem with

I'm going to agree with you there. I don't pay attention to it. I watch the web series but I take it with a grain of salt.

Me and others on here from my gym (yeah, I know you people lurk!!) see them as the kids we see in the gym and know them on that level. Just as if Code 3 were up there winning UCA! They're not perfect and some of them can be little stinkers at times like every other kid on the planet but they're "our" stinkers. And watching their year culminate in this win gets us pretty excited. No disrespect to any other team who I know work just as hard, btw.

So, again, congrats to Smoed. You done good and made us proud. xoxo

If the fierceboard is at capacity its because of LURKERS.

Just lurking. Laughing at our posts. Reading our comments. Lurking lurkers

Its pretty obvious the same 20-30 people have been carrying the conversation for the past 3 days

Lurkers aren't evening shimmying or liking.

ANd the baseball field feed comes in during the middle of a routine...

Yeah I didn't know if that was just mine or what.

For me, it's a combination of the IMMENSE over-hype, the obnoxious fans, the whole Awesomeness TV thing, things like smamily (which sounds like pap smear. And gives me the exact same heeby-jeebies as the thought of one does).

I'm sure they're all lovely people. I just want people to shut up about them. They're the new SE 2010 post-Worlds.
This. I'll never understand what is so amazing-ly different about them either, esp considering most of their stunt sequence isn't crazy different (reminds me of an old BSB sequence actually). Happy for them though but done with the fans

If the fierceboard is at capacity its because of LURKERS.

Just lurking. Laughing at our posts. Reading our comments. Lurking lurkers

Its pretty obvious the same 20-30 people have been carrying the conversation for the past 3 days

Lurkers aren't evening shimmying or liking.

ANd the baseball field feed comes in during the middle of a routine...
Come out, come out wherever you are! We don't bite! Unless you bother us during our teams.

Looks like a cheap hotel stage at an holiday resort in europe.

I feel Large finals should take place somewhere more .. don't know. And i don't like it

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back