All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I get that these athletes are performing late... but I have seen numerous tweets before from girls on SE saying they've gotten out of practice at midnight or 1am before. So, it's not like they were completely unprepared? Also, teams in the medium coed division were still going on last night around 10:30 pm so it's not like this division is the ONLY one to compete late..

I'm sad for the seniors on senior elite because they had a bad performance. Any team with a bad performance in finals makes me sad... There are seniors on pretty much every team :( I wanted them to perform well but still end up in 4th... Not only for my bracket but for my stars, orange, and panthers...
COME ON STARS. You can do it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hopefully that was just a fluke and not the time issues.. I hope everyone hits. Im rooting for stars now because they havent had a turn in awhile

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

These "encores" make me mad because it means all the rest of the teams in the "less important" divisions (AKA not Large Senior or Large Coed........) will get no recognition on the ESPN showing.

Well during the downtime, I had time to prepare the storm kit. Yay, just moved back from Arizona when hubby retired from the military and I have not had to deal with tornado watch.

They shouldn't have these scores being counted. They warmed up twice and it's not their fault the comp was pushed back an hour. This is stupid, unnecessary, and all usasf's fault.

Back