All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I get that these athletes are performing late... but I have seen numerous tweets before from girls on SE saying they've gotten out of practice at midnight or 1am before. So, it's not like they were completely unprepared? Also, teams in the medium coed division were still going on last night around 10:30 pm so it's not like this division is the ONLY one to compete late..

To be fair, medium coed kids KNEW they'd be performing at 10:30. Large Senior did not.

every single team has seniors, not just SE. they'll get over it just like every one else does.

i apologize. it's passed my bedtime and i am getting sassy...
But your correct though like all teams no matter what have graduating seniors it would be a joy if all teams could be workd champions sucks that it was their performance but whatever happens happens

I get that these athletes are performing late... but I have seen numerous tweets before from girls on SE saying they've gotten out of practice at midnight or 1am before. So, it's not like they were completely unprepared? Also, teams in the medium coed division were still going on last night around 10:30 pm so it's not like this division is the ONLY one to compete late..
there's a difference between a late night practice and the biggest competition for level 5s being more than an hour behind. it's completely unacceptable

Serious question... would this be allowed in any other sport? Especially considering these athletes are minors! Seriously, most of these athletes would be in bed at this time yet there supposed to perform at the best? Ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back