All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1ywwo9.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
She's a wonderful kid

Sorry if I sound harsh in any way, but I highly doubt these girls are ok with busting their butts for an entire year, to go out on a mat in the middle of a baseball field, warmup twice, perform 2 hours later then scheduled and have their dreams crushed, just because the usasf wants to set off some fireworks and "chase a dream." This weekend isn't about the usasf's dreams, it's about those of the athletes who put in hundreds of hours of practice for this one night. And I'm not just talking about SE, I'm talking about EVERY team in this division, including Orange.

Last edited:
yes, the hit their routine better but it was in no way a deduction free routine.

and yes i'm bitter and i don't care what anyone on this forum has to say, tonight was ridiculous. end of story.
Isn't that how cheer, gymnastics, figure skating, dance, and most other sports with a judging component work? You suck less than the rest of your competitors?

They obviously had mistakes, but so did every other team in the division. They worked hard and put on two solid, clean, and difficult routines. They earned this win. So congrats Orange on your EIGTH World Title! Don't let the salty Teal Army drag you down! :)

Isn't that how cheer, gymnastics, figure skating, dance, and most other sports with a judging component work? You suck less than the rest of your competitors?

They obviously had mistakes, but so did every other team in the division. They worked hard and put on two solid, clean, and difficult routines. They earned this win. So congrats Orange on your EIGTH World Title! Don't let the salty Teal Army drag you down! :)
Ok if you would have read a little further I wrote that what I wrote was in the heat of the moment and I wasn't thinking about my words...
And I'm not a salty teal army fan nor am I upset bc senior elite didn't win, they had mistakes tonight and I know that. Do I feel bad that that had to be their last performance? Of course... I feel bad for every large senior team that had a rough performance tonight. I'm just bitter about the situation usasf but EVERY team in tonight.

but it's over. congrats orange

Oh yes I know but I was just meaning that after putting in a lot of hard work with that team and watching them win again, must be a sad but happy moment.

It's not always about winning. I'm sure she knew she wasn't going to be handed a win.. from what I've seen her say the past few months, I wouldn't be surprised if she stayed at CEA

I commend her for her post and when I say sad but happy... There's always gonna be that feeling deep down that that could have been you or wishing you were celebrating that amazing moment with them. It's a human response. She's an amazing athlete and person and I know she will continue to excel in the future.

Maybe I missed it or maybe I'm so tired I read it and forgot... but did we ever get a reason for being so far behind? Why did we run so late? I've read 281 pages of this thread and don't really know or remember why!

Maybe I missed it or maybe I'm so tired I read it and forgot... but did we ever get a reason for being so far behind? Why did we run so late? I've read 281 pages of this thread and don't really know or remember why!
according to someone, ESPN was having problems and that took so long that the kids had to go and warm up again plus there were unnecessary world champion exhibitions gosh it was just a mess.

It's not always about winning. I'm sure she knew she wasn't going to be handed a win.. from what I've seen her say the past few months, I wouldn't be surprised if she stayed at CEA
No, she's going back to Cali lol awesome and wonderful experience but they are excited to go back home and be with the rest of their fam human and furry alike :p

Ok if you would have read a little further I wrote that what I wrote was in the heat of the moment and I wasn't thinking about my words...
And I'm not a salty teal army fan and I'm not upset bc senior elite didn't win, they had mistakes tonight and I know that, just bitter about the situation usasf but EVERY team in tonight.

but it's over. congrats orange
Oops, sorry I didn't see your other post! I agree that the USASF really screwed this up, but props to Orange for being able to deal with everything and pull it off.

Back