All-Star Worlds Day 4 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So maybe the USASF held the competition so long in order to prevent block party & all-star sports shenanigans from taking place this year? Could have been their plan from the beginning.
doubt it... it was too messy & chaotic for it to be an organized thing by usasf, unless they're really that idiotic lol.

The outdoor thing was cool but the wait for large senior was not. That was the equivalent of a gymnast having to wait FOREVER before going up to their routine. The fact that basically every major large senior team had to go warm up AGAIN and then come back and expect to hit a routine at like 11 was just insane.

I felt like USSASF wanted to experiment with this baseball field idea and decided that obviously we should have two of the most popular divisions large senior and large senior coed be the Guinea pigs and that's just not fair to the teams who did not sign up for that mess.

I had to work tonight and the last thing I read on the day 3 thread was on pg 44. Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened with large senior in terms of the wait?

I had to work tonight and the last thing I read on the day 3 thread was on pg 44. Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened with large senior in terms of the wait?
it was said that ESPN was having trouble/problems and the waiting for that was so long that the large senior teams had to go and warm up again and there were a bunch of unnecessary world champ exhibitions and every large senior team was falling and making mistakes and large senior awards were at midnight just craziness. pure craziness.

So maybe the USASF held the competition so long in order to prevent block party & all-star sports shenanigans from taking place this year? Could have been their plan from the beginning.

Doubt it, they have been promoting the block party heavily throughout all the divisions this weekend

it was said that ESPN was having trouble/problems and the waiting for that was so long that the large senior teams had to go and warm up again and there were a bunch of unnecessary world champ exhibitions and every large senior team was falling and making mistakes and large senior awards were at midnight just craziness. pure craziness.

Pure craziness is the right word.
And not the good craziness we all have (like staying up every night from thursday when ICU worlds kicked off) but this strange kind of crazy.

I'd like to know how far it has to go till USASF sees that Worlds clearly has outgrown Disney and needs a need plan, a new venue, people who know how to organize such a big event so we don't have kids competing at 11pm and excibition that don't make no sense to ME.

If i was a coach, i wouldn't let my team perform just to perform that late at night after an already stressful weekend and taking the risk somebody get seriously hurt and maybe will not be able to recover in time for next seasons try out.
For a champions performance? Yes, thank you, but no.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

when i went to bed the worlds day 3 thread was on page 133. waking up and its on page 286.. not going to be able to read through all that. can somebody update me? i know that senior elite dropped saw that on another thread and that smoed won but what else happened?

when i went to bed the worlds day 3 thread was on page 133. waking up and its on page 286.. not going to be able to read through all that. can somebody update me? i know that senior elite dropped saw that on another thread and that smoed won but what else happened?

So Smoed won, Brandon second.
USASF screwed up the audio, teams had to go back to warm-ups again, were running incredibly late, Orange hit (some bobbles), WCSS step out of mat, Orange won Large Allgirl, Top Gun won Large Coed.
I'm sure someone has the link to the results, i'm on my phone and can't find anything now.

Oh and the DJ thought Cotton Eye Joe was a good song to play while people were waiting like 40 minutes between a champions performance and the next LAG team.

So Smoed won, Brandon second.
USASF screwed up the audio, teams had to go back to warm-ups again, were running incredibly late, Orange hit (some bobbles), WCSS step out of mat, Orange won Large Allgirl, Top Gun won Large Coed.
I'm sure someone has the link to the results, i'm on my phone and can't find anything now.

Oh and the DJ thought Cotton Eye Joe was a good song to play while people were waiting like 40 minutes between a champions performance and the next LAG team.

thank you!

Back