All-Star Worlds Day 4 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So a few of my personal worlds statistics:
-watched 54 hours of competition
-Been asked by 4 people for my login for the livestream
-gained 1,7 kg (mainly due to lack of sleep)
-Received 2 negative ratings: 1 dislike on a uniform I posted, not sure if the dislike was ment as 'dont like the uniform' or 'dont like that you dont like the uniform' ; other negative rating was a bullying on a post talking about the decoration on the baseballfield floor, must have been someone from usasf
-drank 2 frozen Margarita's, 1 redbull, 3 diet coke's, 1 bottle of water, 4 cans of fanta, 6 cups of coffee, half a bottle of sprite, half a bottle of juice
-number of new posts/received shimmy's not known.
-Discovered 2 new cheerlebrity groupies among my facebookfriends
-discovered there are 2 hardcore worldsfans in Belgium
-spent 2 nights watching in group, 3 alone
-didn't make a bracket but if I would, id have 2 teams right only

-Received 2 negative ratings: 1 dislike on a uniform I posted, not sure if the dislike was ment as 'dont like the uniform' or 'dont like that you dont like the uniform' ; other negative rating was a bullying on a post talking about the decoration on the baseballfield floor, must have been someone from usasf
-drank 2 frozen Margarita's, 1 redbull, 3 diet coke's, 1 bottle of water, 4 cans of fanta, 6 cups of coffee, half a bottle of sprite, half a bottle of juice
Yaaay for going hardcore (assuming you were talking about me haha)
ETA: love the stats!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

just had hangover breakfast, now about to take a sleeping pill and going to bed, its 1.30pm. got practice tonight at 8.30pm, i hope i wake up in time.
cat is looking like if she's having a worlds hangover too

Oh, statistics - love yours.
My worlds in a few sentences would be:
Left my house since thursday night when ICU started till Tuesday morning only for work and practice
Watching Worlds every night and not getting enough sleep got me 3 new wrinkles and i guess 12 grey hair
Gained 2,4 kilos because i´m a stress eater and getting up and eating something held me awake (along with coffee, red bull, coffee and more red bull)
CP is finally old enough to hang :cloud9: (on thursday she even made it to 4am while i was passing away around 3)
Not calling my mom back because of worlds got me another "worst daughter in the world" award
Every easter candy that was left is gone now
3 of my favorite teams won, 1 got silver. The one i wanted to win the most got 2nd, but i´m okay with that.
May cry myself to sleep the few nights over it, but then i´ll be fine.
Didn´t organize one thing for the competition in france we are leaving for in 8 days. And let me tell you public transportation in france is difficult to understand for someone driving by car almost everywhere.
The money spend on the livestream was worth it.

And:
If USASF would get rid of the cheap looking floral decoration in the baseball stadium, finally get their sxxt together and stick to their schedule (and the champions performances) i might like the set of the outside final. Might like it.

Cheer got in the way of Worlds this weekend :( Cp's gym doesn't have a Worlds team. so they decided to do their end of year showcase on Saturday and Cp decided to ask my dad to drive down from Boston to go, so I had a houseguest on Worlds weekend! not to mention other family and life commitments :( Don;t they know it is Worlds?

My stats :
- about 22 hours of cheer watched at home on my tablet
- about 10 hours covertly watched on my phone
-3 hours of praying to the cheer gods in a house of worship while watching Worlds during a First Communion :rolleyes:
- 1 long stream of obsenities growled during a BOE mtg last night, when my phone died during Small Coed, right before Smoed came on.
- One threat of detention because cp's school principal was sitting behind me while I was growling at the mtg
- countless red Red Bulls and not enough beer consumed

I'll be the first to say it.

Aside from getting a little wet waiting to start, the sound dying during KC Fearless routines, exhausted world champs made to perform again, taking 4.5 hours for 18 teams to perform and announcers continuously thanking me for the patience I didn't have...

Competing in the stadium wasn't so bad.

I'll be the first to say it.

Aside from getting a little wet waiting to start, the sound dying during KC Fearless routines, exhausted world champs made to perform again, taking 4.5 hours for 18 teams to perform and announcers continuously thanking me for the patience I didn't have...

Competing in the stadium wasn't so bad.

When Large Coed started I actually thought it looked like a great setup and liked the live stream view better than the one in HP and Jostens. If executed correctly I think it could have been great. But we all know how it goes with USASF and proper execution...

Sorry if this is already posted and answered somewhere. Who had the highest score out of the whole comp?
Thanks

Back