All-Star Worlds Day 4 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll be the first to say it.

Aside from getting a little wet waiting to start, the sound dying during KC Fearless routines, exhausted world champs made to perform again, taking 4.5 hours for 18 teams to perform and announcers continuously thanking me for the patience I didn't have...

Competing in the stadium wasn't so bad.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yeah, besides all of the logistics of having an outdoor competition going horribly wrong (or right)..

The outside setup wasn't so awful.

Sorry if this is already posted and answered somewhere. Who had the highest score out of the whole comp?
Thanks
TGLC I'm pretty sure, but you really can't compare teams division to division or even day to day because of how the scoresheet is set up.

TGLC I'm pretty sure, but you really can't compare teams division to division or even day to day because of how the scoresheet is set up.

Thanks, that makes sense, but I was really curious. I think they also had the highest overall score for that infinity champion movie event thing.

When Large Coed started I actually thought it looked like a great setup and liked the live stream view better than the one in HP and Jostens. If executed correctly I think it could have been great. But we all know how it goes with USASF and proper execution...
Which is ironic given the weight of "execution" over difficulty in the usasf scoresheet :D

It's ironic that execution is emphasized so much when the competition itself was kind of an under rotated double in terms of execution.
Definitely the longest and most random worlds (I would've been 5/5 in large brackets if I would've been brave enough to do one).

Loved the stadium, it had a Daytona feel.

Last edited:
CT Love would be my cinnamon toast team. Sometimes a forgotten breakfast food, but always a favorite.

You are just too nice! Thank you for your support! Everyone was so positive about LOVE and our program as a whole. We love our gym, athletes, coaches, and owners. It is nice when something that means so much to us also touches others too!

It really was a nice evening! There were a few hiccups along the way, but my CP (and others I spoke with) LOVED the venue and what USASF was trying to do. Make it special for the athletes of these divisions, along with the other winners. My CP hopes to do it again next year. The fireworks were really a fabulous touch!

going through worlds action shots, and I cant help but think, you know what would really suck? to be the flyers to draw the short stick to have to do the falling scorp thingy in TGLC's pyramid. I'm pretty sure I can feel my spine snapping in half just watching.

going through worlds action shots, and I cant help but think, you know what would really suck? to be the flyers to draw the short stick to have to do the falling scorp thingy in TGLC's pyramid. I'm pretty sure I can feel my spine snapping in half just watching.
Where can we see world action shots?

Back