All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am really hoping 1. Smoed 2. ICE
smoed has been awesome all year, and just wow. AMAZING every single time.
ICE because watching them now and from Indy is incredible. They have come sooo far, not that every other team hasn't, just saying they really have done things that weren't expected.
Also, if you look at them from last year, they have gone sooo far. Congrats on that. ICE has easily been one of my favorite coed teams for a few years now.
Nicely put :) The kids on Lightning are just incredible. And I knowwww no one wants to hear for the millionth time how far this team has come and how badly they deserve this, but you better believe it's true! ICE has gone through some pretty awful stuff that I would never wish on another gym. As someone who's been a part of this gym since its opening, I am astounded that this gym is still surviving and, as evidenced this weekend, thriving! Not trying to take away from any other teams at ALL, but I cannot express in words just how proud I am of Lightning! No matter the outcome, they are winners in my eyes.

but really how would they know already? they literally just competed like 5 minutes ago and normally it takes judges about 5 years JUST to get scores ready (hence stalling between all awards)

impatiently waiting for Med Coed results...........
6pymo7.gif

Back