All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Every team that competed today should just be happy that they made it to finals and walked away with a top 10 trophy. There were 100s of others that didn't get to and they would love to take your spot and walk away with a top 10 finish. I read a tweet about an athlete throwing away their medal because it wasn't gold. That just makes you look like a brat. I would glady hang a 2ns or 3rd place medal on my wall.

No offense to anyone on Lightning, but couldn't some of the girls have waited until they left the floor to strip down to sports bras?? Other than that way to bring IL a globe...great job!
if you havent worn a gk uniform you wouldnt know how hot they get and how uncomfortable they are.

Smoed is my obsession. I am so happy they won. They deserved it. They have been so great all season, and it has been wonderful watching them. lakerfantlc Congrats to Jenee! She is awesome!

Congratulations to Smoed :)

if you havent worn a gk uniform you wouldnt know how hot they get and how uncomfortable they are.
Our kids have worn GK uniforms for 3 years and whatever happened to remaining in uniform until AFTER awards. This is going to be shown on ESPN! Sorry that is my opinion, do not like seeing kids on the awards floor out of uniform.

It truly disgusted me. The teams so many people were saying had great sportsmanship were trashing CEA today. Poor sports.

I feel like whenever CEA wins its all of a sudden they are the worse people in the world. But I don't see great sportsmanship with all teams in all divisions.

The only division I can say we're teams show great sportsmanship I Large Coed

Everyone would probably save themselves a lot of frustration if they just completely ignored those that are posting or tweeting immature comments. Everyone agrees that they are hurtful and wrong, but we go through this after every competition. I just think of them as idiots, but that's just me. We've built these kids up and put them on pedestals. We forget they're kids and aren't always going to live up to the place we put them. Kids do and say stupid things.

Back