All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Soory for bringing up LRG sr again but I;m reading some internet stuff and this is awful.. At first, I was kinda upset that my favorite team (WCSS) fell.. and that F5 didn't win. But I got over it because I realized CEA did do a great job and came so far. Now , I am actually starting to feel bad, the more I read the more hate CEA is getting.. Just for doing their job. Like all the Maddie tweets, which are horrible. I met her once, she was really nice and is very down to earth. I do not think she is full of herself one bit. 2. people chanting F5 when they one (as I heard) and people just in general being rude trying to steal their moment. It's honestly awful. Once again Congrats to Sr. Elite, you girls look beautiful in your new uniforms and you proved a lot of people wrong. WAY TO GO!
I also thought the chanting was totally uncalled for. Amazing job Senior Elite, you deserved it!!

Agreed, but so many other teams hit clean today that did not hit yesterday, so I would have expected those teams to score higher while SOT remained somewhat the same.

Again, NOT hating on SoT...they have amazing technique, and my jaw always drops when I watch them -- especially their jumps! Great program all around, congrats on the win!
True. It will be interesting to see scoresheets. Maybe there were deductions/legalities that were missed in other teams, maybe not. We'll find out soon enough and then the debates will begin!

I was reminded tonight that they used to be part of Galaxy and were called Galaxy South. When they broke away, they just kept the South.
Oh my gosh i forgot about that! I miss Galaxy :((( That makes sense, totally forgot:)

Scratch that .4 from winning. .38 from winning :( Poor South Elite... BTW Twitter is exploding

Watched A LOT of cheerleading from the comforts of my living room...this is the first time since I retired three years ago from coaching that I sat and watched so many routines..>I cannot believe how amazingly talented these kids and their coaches are and how far cheerleading has come in three years....the routines are amazing...some of the divisions I watched had routine after routine with minimal deductions and maxed out difficulty...its incredible...that being said..enjoy it...all of it...the victory is not in the trophy but in the memories you will carry with you for years to come.... :)

spirit of texas deserved the win....hands down clean routine and amazing energy. senior elite won worlds in 2010 with a fall at finals....its possible people and i didnt hear anyone crying back then because you are all so obsessed with senior elite

with that being said I feel bad for the deductions f5 must have recieved putting them in second

Yup, left and went to Small Senior/Large Coed awards. That was an interesting experience. Made it to Jostens in time for Medium Senior and their awards. Then made it back to Milkhouse front row for the last chunk of IOC teams and Small/Medium Coed.

You have my complete admiration. For this alone, you should win the best twitter updates award.

Kinda upset that Platinum did not win, I am a HUGE GT fan, but SOT is a great program! ANd I am so happy for them! Congrats!

2. WE Generals... omg.. I was really pulling for them to take it at the end, but oh well! They are going to come back sooo strong next year!

3. Cali Elite.. Heart broken, Loved them. But Orange is incredible Congrats ladies!

I was pulling for Generals too. They had some great skills... Not in love with the routine but good skills.

Back