All-Star World's Dj And Dance Party Cancelled?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did just giving a different place for information. You can relax, you still know more than me.

Please. That wasn't why I said that. I've just been trying to combat misinformation where people are thinking the whole event is cancelled when it's not. Just the DJ. But a small statement like you posted without any explanation doesn't really help.

Please. That wasn't why I said that. I've just been trying to combat misinformation where people are thinking the whole event is cancelled when it's not. Just the DJ. But a small statement like you posted without any explanation doesn't really help.
It is from USASF directly. How does that not help?

My kid just said the same thing to me about school dances, lol....I wonder how the dancer's feel? It's their world championship's too..... the dance party is cancelled for them also. Everything will be okay, no matter what you will have fun. Brush up on your top 40's music! This could get interesting.
bahahahahaha yussssss! :)

I just find it amusing that people try to act like they have never seen this type of dancing.
helloooo open your eyes and look at what society we live in today! This is NOTHING new.
It's simple, if you don't want your 12 year old child going or being exposed to this then DONT send them.
or maybe get one of those leashes for kids. Justtt saying! We all just want to dance and have fun. People make stupid decisions all the time, but most of the people at this block party did nothing wrong.

How about ....if you want to dance, grind and act crazy...don't go to Disney to do it....there are clubs for that...disney is family...just sayin

I don't think some of y'alls coaches and gym owners would be very happy with some of what y'all are posting. Not to be all mom like, just sayin if you publicly announce you're throwing this huge party and illegal stuff happens there.. You & your gym could take the fall for it.

I understand your reply....but it is exactly why parents need to stay close and be involved.... I do not accept that just because my girl has been on a Sr 5 team since she was 11.... I demand moral and respectable conduct from every team... A Sr team is not a free for all... This is a sport....and everyone needs to be respectful!

Well Mr. Dad,

The DJ Dance party is just so gosh darn fun. Gee willikers it be nice if they wouldn't cancel it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

im confused, on all of the worlds schedules on usasf's website says there is still a block party.......can someone tell me where it says its canceled or where it says its not?

Honestly, kids dancing like that has been around since I was in middle school and that was at least 7 years ago. With the underage drinking, the added security along with supervision that is present, the kids that are caught underage drinking should have had their parents and/or coaches called. If there would have been a no tolerance for the underage drinking from the start it would have never gotten to this point.

This is what it says on usasf/iasf facebook when asked about the block party

Rasool Williams
Is it true that the block party is cancelled for worlds? cause if so thats sucks, and if not my life will be okay. =)
USASF/IASF It has not been canceled Friday at 7:58pm
Halie Lindberg will there still be a dj and dance party? that was the fun part! :) Friday at 8:25pm
USASF/IASF Lots of fun things planned! See you in 2 weeks!!! Yesterday at 10:48am

I understand your reply....but it is exactly why parents need to stay close and be involved.... I do not accept that just because my girl has been on a Sr 5 team since she was 11.... I demand moral and respectable conduct from every team... A Sr team is not a free for all... This is a sport....and everyone needs to be respectful!

Yes, moral and respectable conduct should be expected, but an 11 year old generally does not have the same maturity level as an 18 year old. The older girls/boys have earned the right to be there just as the younger kids did, but I do believe that they should be able to act age appropriate and not have to worry about the younger ones.

Back