All-Star Worlds/ Level 5 Diet.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But we do have the cheapest gas in the country so we win there.

Well.. You're in Charlotte and I'm in Charleston and gas prices in both places suck, so we're not really winning...we're not losing...but we aren't winning either. Anyway, today I filled up with just enough gas to get to the Promised Land tomorrow night where I can fill up for at least 15 cents less

Well.. You're in Charlotte and I'm in Charleston and gas prices in both places suck, so we're not really winning...we're not losing...but we aren't winning either. Anyway, today I filled up with just enough gas to get to the Promised Land tomorrow night where I can fill up for at least 15 cents less
Did the same thing Monday. Just enough to get me to Rock Hill Friday after work. :shaka:

Curious which sub shop would u take her to. There are so many choices in each township. Tasty or Mike for me.
There's one in my town...only one in existence. I'd go to Mike as plan b though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oooohhhh no. The Sheetz is the shizzzz. Touch screen ordering from the grill. Yummmmmmm. The one around the corner from the kville gym actually comps coffee, soda or tea to the carpool parents since the three Charlotte carpools and the Raleigh carpool Always hit the Sheetz before getting on the road. They're so nice with, "drive safe! Stay awake, need anything else?"

Funny story: had a SE/coed practice go lonnnng (not out of the ordinary, we call it "Courtney time"...you're done when she's done...whenever that is) and the coed kids walked in and the manager said, "there y'all are! You got out LATE tonight!"

To which we found much hilarity that the Sheetz people just know when to expect us.

But it got better... CSP told the story she apparently hit the same Sheetz after we'd cleared out that night and the manager said something to the effect of "that crazy lady kept y'all late tonight" so she reached across the counter and shook his hand introducing herself as that "crazy lady."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

She told the story much better :D

My older sister goes to the same Sheetz everyday to refill her Soda Cup :p Needless to say, when I'm in Kville with her, that's where we go.

Love Rock Hill gas lol

I was curious (and bored) so I just googled gas prices in that area... and obviously I shouldn't have. I pay more than twice these prices :eek: (even when I go to the "cheap" station around). I've always found gas prices to be outrageous here, but now I'm completely jealous :(.

Sheetz is life. Does that count as an explaination? :p

Sheetz is a gas station that has good food that you can specifically order and they'll make. It also has coffee and a soda machine with all different flavors of soda.

I am in love with both Wawa and Sheetz, it's really nice having both in my area. There are some things that I prefer at one over the other, Wawa=subs and Sheetz= mac and cheese and 2 for $1 hot dogs lol. Although we've had them forever, my mom still can't get past the idea of eating food at a gas station, she always refuses. It's so much more than that though, it's something you have to try to understand.

Wow. Not only am I hating living in New England right now, but I'm also hungry! Damn you fierceboard.

We have dunkins... And that's about it. I mean, I love my dunkins coffee but I wouldn't hate trying some at a wawa or a sheetz, (which are by far some of the strangest names I've heard).

At least you have dunkins, which is more than I can say! We don't even have 7-11...

Back