All-Star Worlds/ Level 5 Diet.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't know what town you're from, but if you're referring to driftwood deli, then yes it is the greatest in existence :D
Nope...never heard of driftwood, but anytime its a deli it almost always good.

The best thing about gas stations here is getting a Speedy Freeze from Speedway after practice. Gas stations are usually just creepy.

...When Chick Fil A got rid of the Chicken Caesar wrap I waged a war in the drive through....and then I came back to see if I could just get a wrap with caesar dressing and they told me they didn't have caesar dressing anymore....so I dramatically sped off in disgust....

Nobody wants my healthy eating advice since it doesn't exist....although I do go through periods where I live off of baked sweet potatoes (with light brown sugar) and edamame.

I felt like that when Wendy's got rid of their feta chicken wrap! I still haven't forgiven them!

I feel like this thread just outed every southern Jersey and Philly Fierceboarder at once ;)
ahem...I live in Central...and yes it is a real place. I am not northern and I am not southern. I live smack in the middle.

ahem...I live in Central...and yes it is a real place. I am not northern and I am not southern. I live smack in the middle.
Of course it's a real place, where else would Central Jersey Allstars be located?!
But seriously, are they actually located in central jersey?

Of course it's a real place, where else would Central Jersey Allstars be located?!
But seriously, are they actually located in central jersey?
They are, but they are further North than me. You don't understand...the North/South Jersey fight is REAL. I think the only thing they agree on is that Central doesn't exist.

They are, but they are further North than me. You don't understand...the North/South Jersey fight is REAL. I think the only thing they agree on is that Central doesn't exist.
Lol I didn't even know there was a North/South Jersey fight!

Lol I didn't even know there was a North/South Jersey fight!
Oh it's bad. North Jersey and Eastern Central are driven by NY and South Jersey and Western Central are driven by Philly. Sports...those 2 cities HATE each other. Language, completely different. Even the accents are different.

Oh it's bad. North Jersey and Eastern Central are driven by NY and South Jersey and Western Central are driven by Philly. Sports...those 2 cities HATE each other. Language, completely different. Even the accents are different.
Wow that's crazy! Never knew. Do you side with North or South since you're in central? Or neither?

To me the dividing line in Jersey between North and South Jersey falls where you stop finding Wawas on every corner ;) We only have one in Hunterdon County!!

Last edited:
Wow that's crazy! Never knew. Do you side with North or South since you're in central? Or neither?
Well, mostly North I think. I follow NY sports teams. I call it a Sub, not a hoagie. I take a shower, I don't get a shower. But...it's pork roll, not Taylor Ham, so that's one of the few Southern things I do maintain.

Well, mostly North I think. I follow NY sports teams. I call it a Sub, not a hoagie. I take a shower, I don't get a shower. But...it's pork roll, not Taylor Ham, so that's one of the few Southern things I do maintain.
People call taking a shower "getting a shower"? Whaaat? Getting a shower sounds like you just bought a new one or something.

Tonight my carpool got wawa on the way home from practice. My favorite things to get are diet lemonade, Mac n cheese, strawberry bananna smoothie, chicken caesar salad and those new apple granola parfaits :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back