All-Star Worlds Must Be Coming Up.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May I suggest a reference to the Wiki so we don't get 5,000 more "what's a CP and a shimmy, and where can I get one?":eek:;)
Got it and the fierceboard terms. Now debating whether or not I film myself talking OR if I should avoid that trap and just use fonts with colored backgrounds..

Sure. We can make another guide. On top of the welcome email, the Wiki, the two welcome posts in the newbie section helping explain things and the rules, and the fact there is a newbie section where as harsh as people can be in allstar, newbies is made so we dont have to get as frustrated about all this stuff. And after the 4th welcome guide and a required video I will still get a private message asking why they cant post in allstar, but it is ok to post in fierce board support about who will win worldZ?!?!?!?!

Clearly you didn't catch the sarcasm of my post

Clearly you didn't catch the sarcasm of my post

I dont think you got the sarcasm in his post... New Fierce Boarders are given every tool, handbook, users manual there is to get their posts started. This is a great place to meet a lot of awesome people. However, the awesome people that have been here forever are tired of the same posts. And they are also tired of having to explain to newbies that its not really cool to get mean and nasty on an opinion board.

Welcome message ALL new users recieve. It is in that bright red alert over inbox at the top:

Hi {username},
Welcome to the Fierce Board! Since you are a new user the only place you can post is in the Newbies forum. After 72 hours AND 3 posts you will receive a notification that you can post other places. If after 72 hours AND 3 posts you do no receive a notification, please email [email protected].

The Newbie forum has the basic rules of the board and some tips on what to do and how to act.

If you are a Coach we have a hidden coaches room JUST for you. Please message Weezy78 and she will help you get access to the room. You will have to prove you are a coach though.

We also have a place for anyone 18+. Please message CheerNerdDC if you would like access to this area. You will also have to prove that you are 18+ to get access to this forum.

Please note that this board is run by volunteers! Be kind and courteous to this who help out as this is not their job, but something they participate and help out with because they love it!

Thanks and enjoy the boards!!!

I don't get it.:)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back