All-Star Worlds Must Be Coming Up.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wait juniors can't go to worlds?! since when?! that's so wrong. how can you give them a bid and get their hopes up and they can't even go. ughhh.

bahaha. one of the announcers day one was introducing a J5 team and said "our first worlds division team, junior level 5" and EVERYONE in the arena was like....uhhhhh, what!? and then he corrected himself. for a second i kinda got excited, but knew it was false excitement and was disappointed in myself.

This thread just made my day. Thank you all. I wish I wasn't MIA this week and knew what this thread you were talking about said! But, I can onnnlyyyy imagine!

I would just like to add a big thanks to those Big Name gyms that newbies seem to hate because they get everyones attention. I am thanking you because majority of those owners, coaches, paretns, etc. help us little gym people. You help us become better gyms for our children and parents. You answer our questions, open your doors to us, and teach us new things that we may never have found anywhere else. Keep those big gym posts coming!

I know this has been posted elsewhere but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know what the percentage of teams in each division make it to Day 2 at Worlds? What about where there might only be 3 or 4 teams in the division (ie IO6).

I know this has been posted elsewhere but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know what the percentage of teams in each division make it to Day 2 at Worlds? What about where there might only be 3 or 4 teams in the division (ie IO6).
Wait is this serious??

Senior teams with less than 40 (all large divisions) Everyone competes in prelims - 50% go on
Senior teams with more than 40 (both small divisions) All at large recipients compete and 50% make it to Semi-Finals. So 50% of the at large teams and all of the paid recipients compete in semi-finals and 50% make it to finals
International divisions with more than 10 US teams (IOC6, IOC5, IO5) - all US teams compete in American Finals and the top 10 move on to Pre-lims with all of the International teams. Then the top 3 teams in each country move to Finals
International Divisions with less than 10 US teams (IO6) - everyone competes in prelims, top 3 from each country move to finals.

I completely agree with whoever said that there should be a video all newbies are required to watch. It should be reaaaaally long so we scare them away too while we're at it ;)

Yay! You are all my favorite people!

Back