All-Star Worlds Packing List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jan 20, 2010
So I'm basically team mom for my IOC6 team and some of our rookies asked me to put together a packing list. Here's some of the things I listed, it might not be applicable to your team.

I didn't include our uniform/practice clothes as I had listed those elsewhere in my post.

Add your items!

• lots of extra shorts/spandex and t-shirts. No college/other cheer team apparel. We pretty much live in practice type clothes.
  • You really only need "normal" clothes for Thursday night and Monday night if you're around or any other park time you can squeeze in. I wouldn't bother with heels or dresses.
  • Pair of jeans/jean shorts
  • Socks for at least 4 days of cheering, but I would bring extra, just in case. Enough underwear for 2/day - you'll thank me later ;)
  • Bras and 3+ sportsbras
  • Sunscreen. I'll laugh when I'm the only one not burnt.
  • Phone/charger
  • Sunglasses
  • Glasses/contacts
  • Deodorant
  • Makeup
  • Hair brush/bobby pins/elastic
  • Hair spray
  • Hair straightener
  • Shampoo/conditioner/body wash if you don't want to use theirs.
  • flip flops
  • Any meds you take
  • Sweatshirt if you want one
  • bathing suits
  • laptop/ipad/kindle if you want

I'd say some extra bows (of you want to trade), medicine if needed, Tape, i always carry an extra pair of contact lenses with me just in case i loose one.
My pocket camera (better pix than from phone). Oh, and braces if needed.
Socks. And socks. There's always a teammate who forgot white cheer-socks :-D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh! Wristbands or tape for boys. Coed stunting with sweaty wrists is yucky!

Little things no one ever has: band aids, tampons, nail clippers/file, scissors, nail polish remover, tide to go stick or some kind of cleaning wipes, febreze if you don't wash your uni after each day, hand sanitizer. Guys with short hair bring a hat so your head doesn't get sunburnt.

Everyone carry on your uni/shoes/bow!! And I always carry on a swimsuit and extra change of clothes because if you do the magical express where they bring your luggage to your room it can take a few hours to get it

Everyone carry on your uni/shoes/bow!! And I always carry on a swimsuit and extra change of clothes because if you do the magical express where they bring your luggage to your room it can take a few hours to get it

We didn't get our luggage tags at our last practice last night so we'll be retrieving our own luggage, but the uni/shoes in the carry one was the first thing I mentioned!

Chargers for electronics. I swear someone always forgets a phone charger and begs to borrow someone else's all weekend.

I'd recommend putting all hair products in a plastic bag in case they explode or leak. Same goes with your uniform! Even if it's in your carry on, I'd put it in a plastic bag in case a drink or anything spills onto it (yes, this has happened to someone i know :p)

Safety pins! I remember one year our uniform had a button closure on the skirt and the button fell of a girls uniform so we used a safety pin to keep it on.

And meditape, the kind used under strapping tape. I tape over safety pins so they don't come undone and stab me, I also tape my laces into my shoes.

As for things you need in a residential sense,
House rules: living in a room with up to 4 people can get pretty hectic. So everyone needs to make some common ground rules such as a bedtime, tidyness rules (such as living out of a suitcase and only hang up uniforms and dresses you plan on wearing like in the week, Monday or Tuesday) because one girl may think its okay to leave her towel on the floor and makeup on the sink and the others in room may not.

Box and packs of tissues

Every time I travel, college or allstars:
In my carry-on luggage: uniform, one program shirt, shoes, icy hott, my electronics, my chargers, tape, knee brace, tiger balm, toothbrush, deodorant.

Back