All-Star Worlds Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Smoed's pratice wear is perf. But practice wear is one of the things I look forward to the most during Worlds... Is that bad?

ICE Lady Lightening found on tumblr. I'm in love with those bows!

344tr0o.jpg

Does anyone know if any of this practice wear (namely Oregon dream teams, ICE and PCM) will be in pro shops/for sale? Really love some of it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Smoed's pratice wear is perf. But practice wear is one of the things I look forward to the most during Worlds... Is that bad?

No. I feel like some people who don't like us talking about practice wear should just leave. I don't see the problem. I'm not on here slaughtering athletes and programs, I'm just simply looking at pictures and voicing my opinion. Done. And I like most of the practice wear anyway so..? Why are people getting upset?

I just think it looks sloppy and completely inappropriate for the airport. Wear this kind of thing around competitions all you want, but running around in the airport like this isn't going to make people respect cheerleaders any more. The worst part is the flip flops.

Have you been to an airport lately? This is not the 1960s. Who are these people at the airport that are so SHALLOW that they will base whether they respect cheerleaders on what they are wearing?
The way the girls ACT in the airport is a lot more important than how they are dressed. Are they polite, courteous, kind, respectful of others? To me that says way more about a team than what outfits they decide to wear.
Good grief, let these kids be kids. If they all want to dress up in matching formals, so be it. If they want to wear matching baggy shirts, so be it. If they want to all wear something different, so be it.

I just think it looks sloppy and completely inappropriate for the airport. Wear this kind of thing around competitions all you want, but running around in the airport like this isn't going to make people respect cheerleaders any more. The worst part is the flip flops.

I think most girls, cheerleaders or not, in the age bracket of the athletes traveling to worlds wear strictly leggings while traveling... I would rather them wear flip flops than stilettos.

Back