All-Star Worlds Predictions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SmSr: SSX PLEASEEE!! I hope Lime to globe as well but Gens might still take it.
SmCoed: Smoed of BSB (I think BSB if they HIT), platinium will globe as well.
MedSr: PEACH for the back to back. I hope a new team will globe this year as well + good sportmanship as well ;)
MedCoed: This is anyone's game, I cant name a clear winner but maybe Woodlands Elite Black Ops might take it this year.
LgSenior: Orange wins if they HIT but I hope SE to take it!
LgCoed: TGLC but Cheetahs might take it as well.
Int open coed large 5: This the semifinals wont be such a "hunger games" than previous years (no GT, Rays, SOT) and Top 3 US team advancing are in my opinion Wildcats, Nfinity and OO5. I hope so bad that OO5 takes it ;)
Int open small coed 5: A new division so hard to predict but CA, Cali and SOT teams might take it, just because of the strong programs. Maybe a Canadian team might globe as well?
Int open 5: Great Whites have been so inconsistant this year so they really need to hit if they want to win and they win if they hit. I hope CEA Cougars to globe as well!
Int open coed large 6: Its GT Chrome who takes the gold, especially because Louisville just won NCA college nationals with an amazing routine which will probably be their worlds routine as well. CA Claw6 and PCT resurrection will challenge them.
Int small coed 6: Cali Reckless might actually take this, havent seen the other teams though and this is a new division so hard to predict.
Int open 6: GT Golden girls will take it but I hope so badly that Viqueens will globe as well!

SmSr: SSX PLEASEEE!! I hope Lime to globe as well but Gens might still take it.
SmCoed: Smoed of BSB (I think BSB if they HIT), platinium will globe as well.
MedSr: PEACH for the back to back. I hope a new team will globe this year as well + good sportmanship as well ;)
MedCoed: This is anyone's game, I cant name a clear winner but maybe Woodlands Elite Black Ops might take it this year.
LgSenior: Orange wins if they HIT but I hope SE to take it!
LgCoed: TGLC but Cheetahs might take it as well.
Int open coed large 5: This the semifinals wont be such a "hunger games" than previous years (no GT, Rays, SOT) and Top 3 US team advancing are in my opinion Wildcats, Nfinity and OO5. I hope so bad that OO5 takes it ;)
Int open small coed 5: A new division so hard to predict but CA, Cali and SOT teams might take it, just because of the strong programs. Maybe a Canadian team might globe as well?
Int open 5: Great Whites have been so inconsistant this year so they really need to hit if they want to win and they win if they hit. I hope CEA Cougars to globe as well!
Int open coed large 6: Its GT Chrome who takes the gold, especially because Louisville just won NCA college nationals with an amazing routine which will probably be their worlds routine as well. CA Claw6 and PCT resurrection will challenge them.
Int small coed 6: Cali Reckless might actually take this, havent seen the other teams though and this is a new division so hard to predict.
Int open 6: GT Golden girls will take it but I hope so badly that Viqueens will globe as well!
Rays electric compete for their bid today in ioc5

I don't know a lot, but I'm hoping ( in some cases)/ predicting ( in others)
SS Generals
SC BSB
M Aces
MC CA Blops
L: Panthers
LC: TGLC

Don't know the international enough to guess.

didn't know where else to put this but Stingrays electric got paid today!!!
It's crazy to think that all 5 of Stingrays' Marietta Worlds teams are attending Worlds on a full-paid bid (that has to be the most full-paid bids from any programme's ONE location)... also not forgetting Smoke from their Johns Creek location attending on a partial-paid bid.

Yeah, when's the bracket? Worlds is in 11 days (P.S. What the heck??) and I need to pick my teams who will inadvertently be cursed :rolleyes:

It's crazy to think that all 5 of Stingrays' Marietta Worlds teams are attending Worlds on a full-paid bid (that has to be the most full-paid bids from any programme's ONE location)... also not forgetting Smoke from their Johns Creek location attending on a partial-paid bid.
You could be right. Not sure how many either of the CA's have. We have 3 FP and 1 PP...but so proud that all 4 of our teams earned Day 2 status.

You could be right. Not sure how many either of the CA's have. We have 3 FP and 1 PP...but so proud that all 4 of our teams earned Day 2 status.
Cheer Athletics' main location, Plano, has 4 of their Worlds teams on full-paids. The California Allstars doesn't have a single location with more than 2 Worlds teams (I think?).

Congratulations to your programme!!

Cheer Athletics' main location, Plano, has 4 of their Worlds teams on full-paids. The California Allstars doesn't have a single location with more than 2 Worlds teams (I think?).

Congratulations to your programme!!
San Marcos has 3, 2 with full paid 1 with at-large.

I'm picking BSB for sm coed. I just feel like this is their year!
I'll always pick WCSS for large senior. I can't not, I love everything they do.

The only other division I *really* care about is IOLC6. And my only prediction and hope for that is for Legacy to make it out of day 1 and to make top 10 (top 5....fingers crossed) in finals. But that does involve a TON of bias

Latest posts

Back