All-Star Worlds Predictions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know I've been slacking a little bit this year with videos, but I'm done with school and have nothing to do for the next week so I've been going through the worlds schedule and trying to make sure the most recent video for each team is added to the Wiki. Hopefully that will help some people out with the bracket as I know it will help me!

I want to try and do a bracket this year.. but Ive never done one before lol they scare me
I've never done one either, mostly because having to predict which 10 teams from each division that advance from the preliminary round to the semi-finals round stresses me out... maybe I'll try it this year.

I've never done one either, mostly because having to predict which 10 teams from each division that advance from the preliminary round to the semi-finals round stresses me out... maybe I'll try it this year.

We're always looking for feedback. If people think it's a lot of pick all those teams for all those rounds we can adjust next year.

And you can always choose to skip the prelims if you want to just do it for fun.

The Bracket Contest is open by the way!

2016 Worlds Bracket Contest! | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Can you not see other peoples brackets?

I always enjoy looking and reading predictions through threads and shimmying when people pick my favorites to win like BSB and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you not see other peoples brackets?

I always enjoy looking and reading predictions through threads and shimmying when people pick my favorites to win like BSB and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brackets are private until after Worlds. You can see the most popular teams on the home page though.

Do any international teams have teams in the medium coed division? If not, will medium coed even have a preliminary round since there's only 10 teams with at-large bids?

Do any international teams have teams in the medium coed division? If not, will medium coed even have a preliminary round since there's only 10 teams with at-large bids?
Yes, there is a Canadian team in medium coed, they have a partial paid bid. There are 11 teams listed on the schedule competing in the prelim round for medium coed.

Dang medium coed, every year I have a strong love/hate relationship with this division, consistently being so deep with talent. I think I finally have my top 10, but I can just as easily see the team I have in 10th winning the whole thing. It's gonna be a fun division to watch as it is every year.

if cali coed and cheetahs hit, i can really see no one getting over them basing off of scores throughout the season. ( i know i shouldn't because various comps and different scoring, but both of these teams have been in the 96-97 range all season so yeah)
if BSB wins, i'm throwing a party.
for some reason, i can't see SOT globing the year and it kills me. but MedCOED is always a surprise... like cali blops 2014 *rolls eyes* OMG IMAGINE MDT REIGN GOLDEN GLOBING OMG I'LL CRY TEARS OF JOY!
small senior will be interesting as well as MEDSR

if cali coed and cheetahs hit, i can really see no one getting over them basing off of scores throughout the season. ( i know i shouldn't because various comps and different scoring, but both of these teams have been in the 96-97 range all season so yeah)
if BSB wins, i'm throwing a party.
for some reason, i can't see SOT globing the year and it kills me. but MedCOED is always a surprise... like cali blops 2014 *rolls eyes* OMG IMAGINE MDT REIGN GOLDEN GLOBING OMG I'LL CRY TEARS OF JOY!
small senior will be interesting as well as MEDSR

TGLC scored a 98.5 at UCA and they have changed their routine since then.

TGLC scored a 98.5 at UCA and they have changed their routine since then.
that's so awkward... i've been seeing them in the 95-96 range all season. i didn't see the score sheet for that comp so that might be why.

Back