All-Star Worlds Predictions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is World's score sheet on a scale of 150 again like last season? It was 300 the season before last(2014), so I'm curious as to whether they've adjusted it again.

ETA: Just checked the scoresheet USASF published, it's out of 150 again this year. Does anyone know if they're actually weighing technique heavier this season?

Also, does anyone know why (and possibly when) they score international division teams differently from senior division teams? i.e jumps, running and standing tumbling are only worth a third, while stunts and pyramid are worth double in the international divisions.

Last edited:
that's so awkward... i've been seeing them in the 95-96 range all season. i didn't see the score sheet for that comp so that might be why.
TG was pretty close with Cheetahs and a decent amount ahead of Cali at NCA (I believe that's the only time they all competed against each other). I can see TG taking it if they hit, I think it will be very close between them and Cheetahs though.

Is World's score sheet on a scale of 150 again like last season? It was 300 the season before last(2014), so I'm curious as to whether they've adjusted it again.

ETA: Just checked the scoresheet USASF published, it's out of 150 again this year. Does anyone know if they're actually weighing technique heavier this season?

Also, does anyone know why (and possibly when) they score international division teams differently from senior division teams? i.e jumps, running and standing tumbling are only worth a third, while stunts and pyramid are worth double in the international divisions.

International divisions have a much smaller emphasis on tumbling as a way to try and level the playing field. Most non-us team can't keep up with the US in terms of tumbling.

As an old person still cheering (well recently retired anyway) I like that there's less of an emphasis on it and I wish the regular season scoresheets would do that as well.

Yup, it was a way to even the playing field for Intl. teams, many of whom until recently, could not have hoped to be competitive against the USA teams. Even now, looking at IO6, you see more fulls/doubles/standing fulls from the top US teams than the Intl. teams. There might be a few standing fulls on the top teams (Flyers, maybe), but most I can think of don't have the tumbling to be competitive with the Senior division scoring

can we have unity ruby top 5? please its been far too long since a uk team has globed- last I think was Goldstar Galaxy 2008
I assume you mean in the IO5 division because RS All girl 6 got bronze as team UK in 2009 in IO6.

Latest posts

Back