All-Star Worlds Spectators Not Allowed To Watch Unless Associated With Team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm still looking to marry my Cheetah off to increase his FAFSA standing. A married student with no income should qualify for some kind of grant money, right?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Another helpful tip... enroll all his younger sibs (not sure whether there are any) in at least 2 classes at the local community college. Voila! Multiple kids in college!

Is ther eny way at alL to rupair the titttle of this threed?

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

fixed

Well, thanks but now my post just looks stupid!

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

That would be crazy, and maybe a little stupid for the money side of things. I hope it's not true or I'll have some issues.

I'm still looking to marry my Cheetah off to increase his FAFSA standing. A married student with no income should qualify for some kind of grant money, right?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Well I'm way too old and also happily married but if he does that do you think he and his new wife could adopt me? Surely there's extra money to be had if this married student has to care for an adult dependent? :D

The first thing I thought when I read this was that maybe it applied to the VIP viewing area. You can only go in that section if you're a parent or from the gym.

This would be an insane rule to make.

Could you imagine the craziness at the door with security trying to make sure you were "related" to someone competing? It was insane last year and they were just making sure you had a ticket.

The only way they could realistically make this happen is to only sell tickets in advanced through each specific gym. Then have the tickets have the name of each spectator printed on them. Not gonna happen. If I didn't have a child that belonged to a gym, I could easily contact any gym that I knew someone at and have them order a ticket for me.

Back