All-Star Worlds Weather

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IMO... I don't see what all the concern with the weather on Saturday and Sunday is about. If you are at worlds you should be in the arenas watching as many amazing teams as possible and turning into a ghost from lack of sun light for those two 16+ long days spent inside. You should be more concerned with what kind of cushion for your bottom you with be sitting on then the weather.

I mean I'm going to compete, not to watch, just saying. Sunday night is still a concern because of the block party, but I'm mostly worried about thurs/fri with practicing and what not.

Cheerchick12 said:
IMO... I don't see what all the concern with the weather on Saturday and Sunday is about. If you are at worlds you should be in the arenas watching as many amazing teams as possible and turning into a ghost from lack of sun light for those two 16+ long days spent inside. You should be more concerned with what kin

Just like last year :) It makes the party on Sunday night more fun :) last year my team and I ran through the rain and came back dripping wet :p It was a night i will never forget

Yep it poured last year when we were leaving after small sr awards..I was in flip flops - so a fun run to the car!
Florida weather is very unpredictable..it can literally downpour for a few mins - then the sun is right back out...this time of year there are a few thundershowers, but they can go as quickly as they come :)

Hahaha sounds like Ohio weather! it snowed while the sun was out for like 30mins and then the temp rose to 65. I guess we'll just have to see when the time comes!

Im in florida right now and its hoooot. The weather everyday for the past 3 days has predicted showers yet its 90 degrees and sunny. I will be returning to nj nice and burnt! I wouldnt believe the weather.

2 years ago at UCA nationals it was the worst rain ever! I mean the parks were practically empty and you were getting pushed withnthe strong winds....at the time, we were all miserable, but looking back, those rain soaked days were soooo fun! ( however, I would more than love some sunshine this time around!)

A little rain won't hurt! haha Personally, I am scared of thunderstorms though...but if I am with a big group of wonderful fierceboarders I think I'll be just fine! I remember last year like someone posted about after small senior awards..holy moly rainfall..it was a complete random downpour! My main issue with rain is my hair-hence why it is up in my avatar ha I just couldn't deal with it. My suggestion for female athletes would be to have lots of hairspray handy and maybe even a shower cap to be completely safe?! It sounds silly, but it probably is the best bet..even an umbrella won't cover it all :confused: I think that's probably what I would do with a head full of curled hair until I was inside the venue.

I am also curious what the weather will be like Friday afternoon-evening...what happens if all the teams can't practice outside at Sports?! Praying that won't be the case because I know how much everyone looks forward to watching the practices and the athletes enjoy mingling with other teams and practicing!

I am also curious what the weather will be like Friday afternoon-evening...what happens if all the teams can't practice outside at Sports?! Praying that won't be the case because I know how much everyone looks forward to watching the practices and the athletes enjoy mingling with other teams and practicing!
Right :( Practices outside are the best. When it rained Sunday night last year it was like a ghost town at the Sports resort...everyone locked themselves away in their room and didn't walk around and hang outside like normal. So gloomy & depressing haha I just really don't want that to happen!

DONT WORRY!!! Its just because of the humidity...it wont stay all the time...its a 3 o'clock thing....its pretty much a guarantee

Im in florida right now and its hoooot. The weather everyday for the past 3 days has predicted showers yet its 90 degrees and sunny. I will be returning to nj nice and burnt! I wouldnt believe the weather.

yuck. it's cold and rainy here in Jesey.

I'm looking forward to warm 90s (rain or shine) at Worlds next week :)
I better bring plenty of hair ties for the humidity.
Oh, and a sweatshirt for the Milkhouse (hmm, HP) because I heard it was super cold in there.

Back