All-Star You All Knew This Was Coming!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who owns the throne... and the Large Senior Golden Globe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why don't you think they would? They risked switch-ups all year, and the ball ups against Stars hit just fine. It wouldn't make sense for them to downgrade.
\
Risked switch ups? I guess I wouldn't consider a switch up that risky, but thats just me.

How many did the ball ups again?

\
Risked switch ups? I guess I wouldn't consider a switch up that risky, but thats just me.

How many did the ball ups again?

Well, not exactly RISKED, but still. I just don't see why they would put in ball ups, and then take them out a month later for Worlds.

And I think 6?

side note thank you. love me some louboutin's

back to cheer... how many doubles that WC throws before jumps repeats in running tumbling? not being mean just asking? or are they all different girls?

back to cheer... how many doubles that WC throws before jumps repeats in running tumbling? not being mean just asking? or are they all different girls?

Some of the girls that throw straight doubles before the jumps do a specialty pass to double in the tumbling section after jumps.

I'm confused.....
So if you say F5 is basic, then youre saying the others are basic as well.
No, that not what I'm saying......sorry if you're confused. I believe F5's 1st stunt is not as impressive as Sr Elites. Although I will give ya the 2nd part of the 1st stunt (1 1/4 up to scorp) is equal, though executed much cleaner by Sr Elite.

In the beginning of the season there was only 1 girl that was in both sections. Because of changes in the sections on both sides of the tumbling there are a few more. I don't think there are more than 5 that repeat out of 16/17.

@imrichhowboutu i was waiting for you to post something like this lol. Thanks for providing entertainment for my spring break. I feel like stars, f5 and cea have always been very talented but all of a sudden f5 and cea seem to be able to top stars which is surprising for many since stars ruled for so long. I dont feel like stars have gotten worse, in fact their routine is technically the hardest out of all the routines they've had: Its that everyone else is just getting better.

The "throne" is owned by CEA until someone beats them...PERIOD!!
not to step on your toes, but wouldnt shooting stars till own the "throne" since they won three times. Im confused as to who owns the thrown lol. Is it the most recent or the longest reigning?

Ball ups are level 4 also fyi
Right. The only thing level 5 about any of these stunt sections is the double down.

In Addition,
CEA has 2 level 5downward inversions before their second stunt i believe.
Stars also have 2 level 5 downward inversions in the opening on either side of the baskets

Back