All-Star You Might Be A Crazy Cheer Mom If...... (confession Time)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I got my period when I was 12 and in the 6th grade in my PE class...definitely fun explaining to my teacher why I needed to go to the nurse when for some reason I didn't want to say the word "period" and she kept looking at me like I was nuts haha.
How I found out about periods is a whole other story. My family and I were at a family friend's gathering when I was about 8 or 9 and I went into a bathroom to find a pool of blood in the toilet (someone forgot to flush) and ran out to where all the adults were screaming that someone was dying.

To continue the derailment...I was lucky to have a nurse mom that told me more than I needed to know about sex and periods :) and I did the same for both my kids!

Going back to the original post...my daughter just left to pick up medicine for her bestie who is sick...my words as she's leaving "don't breathe the air and be quick...you aren't allowed to be sick until June!" :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Derailing a derailment but a few weeks ago in class someone walked in and found an unused tampon on their desk, and the guys all freaked

Latest posts

Back