All-Star 2013 Cheer Extreme Showcase......come Be A Vip!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, and Panthers took second. Thank you for the information.

This is the thing that I don't get about the WCSS should have won and SE sucks and shouldn't have. (Not directing this toward you personally, just using your post for jumping off.) I saw this same sentiment a lot right after worlds as well as the Fierceboard and I have to ask this............Why not that same amount of nonsense thrown at Panther's too? Ok, SS was 2nd and we won I could see it but SS didn't score higher than SE or Panthers.......so.......even if we hadn't of won still neither would SS.........The best they could have hoped for with their PERFORMANCE (I capitalize because that's how she said it on the interview so that's how I say it in my head) is 2nd place. SS Fan's act like we ran out and stole their medal....and maybe some people think that but if it is, then Panther's did too! (Bwahahaha Just threw the BABS under the bus......I'm sorry ladies..but you're tough you can take it!)

Last edited:
How did they look cocky when they were in 3rd by like 20 points after day 1?

You guys need to go start your own thread thats called "Stars and Panthers are better than Senior Elite" and leave the rest of us alone.

Post of the day award goes to you. LMAO That was funny.....I'll meet you over there.

This is the thing that I don't get about the WCSS should have won and SE sucks and shouldn't have. (Not directing this toward you personally, just using your post for jumping off.) I saw this same sentiment a lot right after worlds as well as the Fierceboard and I have to ask this............Why not that same amount of nonsense thrown at Panther's too? Ok, SS was 2nd and we won I could see it but SS didn't score higher than SE or Panthers.......so.......even if we hadn't of won still neither would SS.........The best they could have hoped for with their PERFORMANCE (I capitalize because that's how she said it on the interview so that's how I say it in my head) is 2nd place. SS Fan's act like we ran out and stole their medal....and maybe some people think that but if it is, than Panther's did too!

I think it comes down to the emotion a LOT of people in that building felt watching that performance. It's not every day that you feel that kind of feeling from a performance (and I know not everyone felt that way about it), and so it's difficult to imagine it rightfully being given 3rd. I think Stars got what they deserved when it came down to the judging of the routine, which is meant to be completely free of emotion, but for spectators, and fans of Stars especially, it's difficult to accept that such an incredible performance of a hit routine should not be awarded 1st.

Edited to add: however I am able to put aside my bias and say that Senior Elite perfectly executes every part of stunting, from the pointed toes, straight legs, equal and good flexibility, etc., and it's something I feel Stars often lack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it comes down to the emotion a LOT of people in that building felt watching that performance. It's not every day that you feel that kind of feeling from a performance (and I know not everyone felt that way about it), and so it's difficult to imagine it rightfully being given 3rd. I think Stars got what they deserved when it came down to the judging of the routine, which is meant to be completely free of emotion, but for spectators, and fans of Stars especially, it's difficult to accept that such an incredible performance of a hit routine should not be awarded 1st.
Edited to add: however I am able to put aside my bias and say that Senior Elite perfectly executes every part of stunting, from the pointed toes, straight legs, equal and good flexibility, etc., and it's something I feel Stars often lack.

Yes, it was a fantastic performance! Very emotional! But, please, when casting shade, cast some on Panthers. Because in reality, they are who actually beat Stars. SE beat Panthers. On Panthers' showcase thread, there was not one grain of salt thrown about Worlds placements. Not a bit.

Thank you for what you said about the girls' technique. That was very gracious of you!

Thank you for your honest and candidly respectful answer. See I can totally relate to that. It's exactly the way I felt after our performance and I should because I know and love those girls. I think as a spectator the biggest part of what makes a program's routine hit you in the heart or not is that emotional connection with the vibe on the floor in person and the their music. It happened when SS used the cuts of music from past years routines and I felt a connection with the routine and music because I had watched and admired those routines in year's past as my Big Bit battled them in this division.

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to explain.......

Also want to add that my whole section (which seemed to be a good mixture of CEA family, general LAG fans/cheered for every team, and WC fans/family. I also think we were in the same section based on another post you made about the paper crowns project on Saturday morning. LOL) and the whole section was up on their feet cheer for Kelsey to land that last LAG allstar pass.......to me that's really what this cheer thing is all about. Like your compliment above......it's ok to appreciate certain elements from all these routines.

Last edited:

That was a very nice compliment.........thank you on their behalf because they don't come here. LOL

Well your opinion and my opinion differ. Yes there are 36 girls on the mat. There are also 36 girls on Panthers, Shooting Stars, and on F5 (I know they're in medium now so please save your posts informing me). And in Panthers, Stars, and F5 routines I have NEVER seen it look as messy as Senior Elite does it. There's always 700 different things going on. I don't know. The way they set up their routines is done horribly to me. Stunts are awesome as always though.
You're just confused.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Let's be honest, practically no one that watches worlds, is really unbiased. My feelings I already have for a team (subjective and irrational as they may be) will always influence how their performance resonates with me.

And I think that's perfectly okay. We're fans, we're supposed to be biased. ;) If people would just accept that and keep it in mind when talking about their favourite or least favourite team, this world would be a happier place.

Last edited:
i dont think it matters who places first at worlds, people are ALWAYS going to have a strong different opinion about placement, its been like that every year practically. especially in 2012 when everyone and their brother thought f5 had it. and then in 2013 when everyone thought Panthers had it. and the season begins.........

Back