All-Star 2016 Worlds Bracket Contest!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have successfully guessed my way to what will be the bottom of the bracket list again this year I'm sure. At least I'm consistent. But, I ensured that I picked none of my kids or friends to win (I didn't even pick my kid to make finals) so the jinx is NOT on me!

#strategy

Yea I totally took some wild guesses lol and only inserted fave teams in top 10 lol or top 5 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for the "at large" portion, are we supposed to go watch youtube videos of routines or is that getting too technical ?

i dont have enough patience to even attempt to fill out the prelims for some of the divisions, but after seeing some of these worlds showoff videos im starting to second guess all my brackets.

im sure my medium coed bracket will be pathetic looking by the end of this weekend considering how stacked that division is right now.

Open the performance order in a separate tab, and then do the trusty 'close your eyes and point' method. Who knows, you could get lucky!

I'm pretty sure my prelims small senior and coed are in alphabetical order of random teams that sounded fun. I watched videos to rank medium senior and coed semis (where only 1 or 2 teams aren't making it to finals) and it was exhausting. No way I could do it with 50+

will we be able to see our brackets once worlds is going on and/or over with.

What do you mean see your bracket? You can see it now? Changes will just be locked in.

Back