All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know why, perhaps it was the music, but I felt teary almost that whole episode - what a sook I am!! Haha.

Another thing to keep in mind for those who are upset with the timeline of the show... it's an unscripted show. The producers can't create or predict story lines, they have to let them happen. Those things usually happen over time. They have to film everything they can and then edit it together to make it entertaining, relevant, and interesting.

I really enjoyed this episode!

I think their policy (at least from what I saw) seemed respected. I gave up my seat to an ACE warrior mom and dad while they were on stage and I hung out by the entry door trying not to get shooed away by staff or forced outside where I couldn't get back in.

A smo was standing in the same area just casually chatting with a friend/family member. Several people were milling around and no one bothered him. I hope the others got the same respect.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I can see where you're coming from but I have friends who are not involved in cheer, and still think SMOED was the only team that won worlds 2013, who watch the series. For them, they have no clue Smoed is at NCA at the moment.

The cheer community is only a small portion of the people who watch the series and Awesomeness TV is not going to release more up to date episodes simply because the cheer world knows the footage they posted is 4/5 months old. They are trying to make the show as entertaining as possible and to get as many viewers as they can.

This isn't really directed at you and I don't intend to be harsh or mean but I have heard this same thing from many different people. Awesomeness TV are trying to make the show a success and are not trying to please the cheer world.

You make a great point! I understand what you mean. I just think it's a shame because, well I just don't feel like watching it anymore. But yes of course ATV rather please the majority than the small cheer community. :p

Maybe the delay in the show timeline is deliberate. Since SMOED is a Worlds team of athletes making their way through their very real competition season, could it be a disadvantage for them to have the show air real time ? It would seem in their best interest to maintain some privacy as they prepare for World's. Just speculation but it makes sense to me.

I think their policy (at least from what I saw) seemed respected. I gave up my seat to an ACE warrior mom and dad while they were on stage and I hung out by the entry door trying not to get shooed away by staff or forced outside where I couldn't get back in.

A smo was standing in the same area just casually chatting with a friend/family member. Several people were milling around and no one bothered him. I hope the others got the same respect.

I don't know if NCA said something

But our owner and coaches asked us not to take pics or stalk/chase any cheerlebrities. She said she cringes when they show up on peoples instagram and Facebook and the cheerleb is only half way smiling because they are annoyed and it's embarrassing ..but we were not to bother them. I just LOLed at the thought of it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have mixed feelings about it. We were told we could take our girls to the designated time/place if we wanted to participate. They set up a big meet and greet cheerlebreties late Sunday evening tied to one of the cheerleader magazines. It was after all the comp. and awards were finished. It was definitely a money maker. Events like that really encourage the whole "cheerlebreties". On the flip side, it is organized and safe for everyone involved. My girls wanted to go, but we had to get back for school & work on Monday.

Back