All-Star Fishing For Compliments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im annoyed by people who constantly have to voice their opinion on what every single other poster says..... Birch this aint twitter...
i understand about what you feel. however, this is also forum for public :) in other words, we can't control what people want to do and say on board. so there is no need to feel annoyed about it, in my opinion :)

well, thank you for your critique then :D
i already know it. that's why i reply your post :)

tumblr_lsh18nGGFT1qfovlqo1_500.gif

Oh...and all those girls pulling their over-extended needles? Let's see it in the air. Just sayin.
hahah. theres a girl at my gym that has the best extended needle ive ever seen (at least in real life) but shes an awful top. if only you could get to lib to show that needle......

hahah. theres a girl at my gym that has the best extended needle ive ever seen (at least in real life) but shes an awful top. if only you could get to lib to show that needle......

Sometimes you have bases that are way more flexible than the flyers. I know a girl, great bodypositions and not to big to fly (but not a fetus flyer).
But she can't stand a lib for her life. Everytime she tries she knocks someone out, if not the whole stunt group. :-(

Back