All-Star Fishing For Compliments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I never notice it on here but people fish for compliments ALL the time on the UK cheer forum. People start posts like "name the best cheerleader on these teams" and then list like 5 teams for you to name who the best cheerleader is from each. Or ones where they say "which team is best x or y" and it's SO ANNOYING! 99% of the posters on there are anon so they can kind of get away with posting about their own gym, but anyone with any sense knows they're just fishing for compliments. Grrrr :mad:

Oh...and all those girls pulling their over-extended needles? Let's see it in the air. Just sayin.
I have an over extended neeedle and Ive been a base almost every year ive cheered. I dont know about the other girls but I have no intension on flying. Some people want to be flexible just for the sake of being flexible. ;)

I was getting so so annoyed by all the "please vote for me in this contest" tweets by all the "cheerlebs" entered, and it was all over instagram and ahhhhh I will not vote for you. And when they post a pic on insta and say comment when I'm done and I'll follow you.. so stupid, they don't follow people back but silly people still comment.. does it really improve your life if XYZ cheerleb is following you on instagram?

I was getting so so annoyed by all the "please vote for me in this contest" tweets by all the "cheerlebs" entered, and it was all over instagram and ahhhhh I will not vote for you. And when they post a pic on insta and say comment when I'm done and I'll follow you.. so stupid, they don't follow people back but silly people still comment.. does it really improve your life if XYZ cheerleb is following you on instagram?
If it was grumpy cat cheer... Yes

I have an over extended neeedle and Ive been a base almost every year ive cheered. I dont know about the other girls but I have no intension on flying. Some people want to be flexible just for the sake of being flexible. ;)

I agree. My backspot has a needle and her flying days are long gone. LOL She just stretches and keeps it because she can. (And being stretched helps her jumps she says) IDK

I just saw this on instagram and thought of this thread, but I don't want to put her on blast so I crossed out the names lol. This same person has also asked for her "followers to comment something nice and sweet about her to wake up to"...
IMG_20130106_091533_zps3bcb5eeb.jpg

This isn't really about complements but I hate when cheerlebrities (or really any cheerleader at all) puts on Instagram or twitter
"Skype/snapchat/whatever me! *insert username*
I just think it's weird to snapchat & Skype radom people and you never know what type of creep could contact you.

This isn't really about complements but I hate when cheerlebrities (or really any cheerleader at all) puts on Instagram or twitter
"Skype/snapchat/whatever me! *insert username*
I just think it's weird to snapchat & Skype radom people and you never know what type of creep could contact you.
Sometimes I'm sorely tempted to get on Skype/Kik/whatever and give them a lecture on privacy and not being a fool. But then I don't because I ain't got time for that ish…

This isn't about compliments either, but I was hesitant to start a new thread.

I really can't stand it when kids/people get defensive on here when people say they don't like their uniform. SERIOUSLY!! Did you design it?? Then don't get defensive! We are not attacking you, your gym, or your athletes. We are just stating our OPINION!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Back