All-Star Fishing For Compliments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

*insta "famous"/ wanna be cheerleberties asking people to comment nice things/ what you like best about them and the nicest comment gets a shoutout. -.- I get a good laugh out of these

Sometimes I wonder what the "cheerlebrities" school friends think of them having a zillion followers and people commenting how much they love them on their pictures... If that happened at my school, I feel like everyone would be creeped out...
I wonder this ALL THE TIME! And I always wonder about those girls who are TRYING to be a cheerlebrity so they always post on IG asking people to like their photos, asking for shout outs, asking people to vote for them in this contest. Do people who actually know them just try to ignore them? Or do they think it's strange...?

I wonder this ALL THE TIME! And I always wonder about those girls who are TRYING to be a cheerlebrity so they always post on IG asking people to like their photos, asking for shout outs, asking people to vote for them in this contest. Do people who actually know them just try to ignore them? Or do they think it's strange...?
Well I'm a cheerleader and I find it strange... so lord knows what the other people think lol

I know a girl who use to cheer with me and now goes to a big name gym, she's really flexible and I guess she is a mini "cheerleberty" and we kinda just get a good laugh at it sometimes. We think its really funny when people defend her and they have no idea what she is really like. I need to stop this could turn into a rant...

tumblr_lsh18nGGFT1qfovlqo1_500.gif
whats weird is ive been watching sabrina all afternoon while packing to go home..

My daily and/or weekly fierceboard routine:

*Scrolling down forum*
*Opens important thread relevant to life (such as Grumpy Cat thread)*
*back to scrolling, scrolling, more scrolling*
*Sees thread titled "WAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT _____ GYM'S STUNT THIS YEAR?? SO AMAZIN!!!!"*
*Sigh.... hates world for 3 seconds*
*Back to forum*

STOP I must see this
If I knew how to upload pics from my iPad I would! I wouldn't be able to show you all examples because so,e of them have blocked me from there account for voicing my opinion and trying to tell there followers how they are in real life..

Back