All-Star Getting Caught...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Either the USASF rep has finally convinced Cheersport to remove the cheating teams from their results page (which they hadn't been able to do last I looked) or Cheersport is reading this thread ( :shaka: ) Cheating teams are no longer listed.
Maybe that's why I couldn't figure it out.

With the bids posted on the varsity Facebook.
They do the "recaps" every week, where they post those pictures. Which wouldn't be able to be edited out unless deleted ..

So I looked for the names of the j3 that got bids to see if winners or losers were at the comp and I couldn't figure it out! Lol

My fbi skills are slacking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USASF knows...but it's up to the EP to strip titles and bids. It's not a big gym. It's actually a gym no one has probably heard of unless you're from the area.

PS, I also believe an illegally aged athlete was used at least 1 day at UCA too.
May I ask what gym?

So I've done some research on the gym.
Unfortunately I haven't heard of them, but it's a shame someone would stoop to cheating.

But I'm not surprised reading more on the background! :(

I have a question, what happens when a team refuses to give back a bid when they receive consequences for whatever action they committed? Are they just not allowed to compete at worlds? Sued? I would just like to know if/what actions are taken about this.
But I agree w a lot of you, cheating is not the way to go and like I always so, just because it's feasible, doesn't mean it should be done.

I have a question, what happens when a team refuses to give back a bid when they receive consequences for whatever action they committed? Are they just not allowed to compete at worlds? Sued? I would just like to know if/what actions are taken about this.
But I agree w a lot of you, cheating is not the way to go and like I always so, just because it's feasible, doesn't mean it should be done.
I don't think they can really refuse to give it back, especially an AL. if the check for a paid was already cashed idk how much they could do (without getting law enforcement involved) to get the money back. But you can't compete at worlds without a bid so they wouldn't be able to register/if they were already registered they couldn't compete. It's not really about the physical bid, they can just print a new one.

Either the USASF rep has finally convinced Cheersport to remove the cheating teams from their results page (which they hadn't been able to do last I looked) or Cheersport is reading this thread ( :shaka: ) Cheating teams are no longer listed.
I'd rather see the gym still listed with a big fat DQ next to their name. With an * next to the DQ and at the bottom *DQ for using over/under aged athletes.

So I've done some research on the gym.
Unfortunately I haven't heard of them, but it's a shame someone would stoop to cheating.

But I'm not surprised reading more on the background! :(

Background?

**Of course it's true, I saw it on The Fierce Boards**

I think that this is one of the reasons that USASF needs to be involved on the parent level. Wouldn't it be so nice to be a parent of gym X, and to receive an email from USASF stating that your gym cheated and is currently being sued.

USASF knows...but it's up to the EP to strip titles and bids. It's not a big gym. It's actually a gym no one has probably heard of unless you're from the area.

PS, I also believe an illegally aged athlete was used at least 1 day at UCA too.
This is complete BS. If it is a USASF affiliated event - a bid event and/or it is one of the biggest EPs in the business, and USASF makes the rules and the gym is a USASF member - it should not be up to the EP to decide how punishment is handed out. This is a USASF responsibility. Between this incident and the gym who broke the rules and earned a paid bid and received no consequences, I'm back to having zero confidence in this "governing body". I really thought they were going in the right direction but I guess I was wrong.

Last edited:
Back