All-Star Most Competitive Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Youth 1 has always been a KILLER division. There's usually a ton of talented teams. I also think LSR4 is tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it depends on your location and the events your gym attends. From the comps I've attending I don't see many LSR4 teams. But we don't generally attend the "big" events either.

Of the comps we've been to I would say j3 and y2 had the most teams in their divisions.

My CP's team went from being Senior Coed 3 last year, where they maybe had 2 or 3 other teams at each comp, to J3 because our oldest kids aged out (including our one boy). This year at each competition they've had 8-10 teams in their division. At America's Best in KC I think there were three separate break-outs in J3-- maybe large, small, and D2 small (our group)-- and they were all big groups. As an aside, my CP loves competing against more, rather than fewer, teams. I know that may seem strange, but she thinks it's more fun that way.

Around our area I would have to say small J2 and small S1. We've also seen lots of small J3's but only a few large J3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Based on the comps we've attended in the past I'd rank the divisions as J3, J2, Y2, S2... The upper level divisions don't seem to have as many competitors, but again I know this is based solely on where you live and the types of competitions your gym attends.

With as many Small J2 teams we've competed against at our small local comps so far, I can't imagine how many will be at NCA!

For reals! I was shocked at one of the comps you guys went to and saw that you guys had to go against 11 teams and it was a small comp!
Cp's team has at the most competed against 3 teams in her division.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In this area, I always saw tons of Level 2 teams across the board. Youth, Junior and Senior.

It is the level that I think many gyms START new-to-cheer kids out at (skipping Level 1), so they usually have no problem fielding teams.

I wouldn't say Tiny 1 or Mini 1 have the toughest divisions, but they tends to be packed with teams at every event from big to small. One comp we did in Kansas had 3 blocks for Tiny LVL 1 because there were 15-16 teams in the division. No clue how they blocked it off. Y2 and J3 seem to be some of the largest divisions in our area as well.

Small junior 2 HAS ALOTTTTT and senior 3 has alot! the most we went against in the senior 3 coed division was like 4 other teams, its small competition for us.

In the UK it's definitely senior 1& 2 and junior 1 & 2!

Youth 1 was mental last season as well in the uk
Senior 1 can be competitive but this year is even more so. One team I know has got senior 1 and 2 and have dropped a lot of athletes to S1 because of lack of tumbling I saw clips of their showcase and flip their stunting was impressive. So I am waiting for a hectic results in that division

Back