All-Star Most Competitive Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our 4.2 is the one that has had the most competition so far this year! Our Small coed R5 has had none.

On a side note, when I read the title of this thread I was expecting to see different content. I guess I was thinking it would be about which divisions had the most teams who were equally matched, or showed depth in the field. I'm interested in seeing people's opinions on that as well.

We compete Sm Coed R5 also. Are you guys going to Cheersport or NCA?

So what are some of the best J2 teams, Y2 teams and J3 teams out there? Which ones will be at NCA?
I'm biased but I think our (stars vipers) y2, j2, and j3 are pretty good!

The level 2s have paid bids and the j3 has an at large! I love them and they will be at NCA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what are some of the best J2 teams, Y2 teams and J3 teams out there? Which ones will be at NCA?

We have an entire Google Doc of teams that will be there. if you sort the Divisions A to Z, it will group everyone by division and you can easily see who is attending.

For worlds divisions, Medium Coed will be the toughest division this year. Medium Coed has MULTIPLE stellar teams in which, potentially, anyone in the top 10 or 12 could actually win NCA/Worlds if the cards are in their favor. The usual top 10's, such as Cali Black Ops and T&S Obsession have already won worlds before and will continue to work hard. But the upcoming teams such as ECE C5 with underdog worlds win, WE Black Ops stepping their routine difficulty up, CF Blackout with a sharp and clean win at Palm Springs, and other teams who are rising to the occasion will be a force to be reckoned with. A win will definitely come down to the slightest chin pop or the smallest bobble this year. Medium Coed will not disappoint this year, that's for sure. :)

Back