All-Star Most Competitive Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

UK wise levels 1 and 2 are really competitive across the board. I'll also mention that dance wise the pom dance division (Scotland in particular) is also crazy competitive. At a regional last year my gym's senior team had 8 teams against them which I was shocked at because the comp seemed dead.

Youth 1 was mental last season as well in the uk
Senior 1 can be competitive but this year is even more so. One team I know has got senior 1 and 2 and have dropped a lot of athletes to S1 because of lack of tumbling I saw clips of their showcase and flip their stunting was impressive. So I am waiting for a hectic results in that division

Plus don't forget there's a whole other wave of cheerleaders to add with the Uni teams who potentially compete in amongst this. Just extends the division further.

UK wise levels 1 and 2 are really competitive across the board. I'll also mention that dance wise the pom dance division (Scotland in particular) is also crazy competitive. At a regional last year my gym's senior team had 8 teams against them which I was shocked at because the comp seemed dead.

At FC bournemouth it was common to have 10+ in your division unless it was split in all level 1 and 2. Scottish pom in particular is mental though and I have heard quite catty but are very talented

At FC bournemouth it was common to have 10+ in your division unless it was split in all level 1 and 2. Scottish pom in particular is mental though and I have heard quite catty but are very talented

It can be pretty catty at times because people like to slag others off but if you just stay out of it you are fine. I don't do pom nor will I ever want to but I love the division purely because of how tight of a competition it is between a load of the teams. It's more exhilarating than cheer sometimes!

I must admit, all of the competitions my daughter attended, I vaguely recalled an over-saturated competition in Y2 and especially, J3... I still remembered at a big competition last year, our Y2 competed against 24 teams, I think it was in either RI or Nashville, but not sure and too lazy to look it up....

Youth 1 was mental last season as well in the uk
Senior 1 can be competitive but this year is even more so. One team I know has got senior 1 and 2 and have dropped a lot of athletes to S1 because of lack of tumbling I saw clips of their showcase and flip their stunting was impressive. So I am waiting for a hectic results in that division

Yeah we've got a youth 1 this season (I haven't paid any attention to it in the past because of that so I'm excited to see it!) yeah I'm in senior 1 as well as senior 3 this season and last year s1 was insane! Can't wait for comp season to be here!

It depends on how you define "competitive". Typically toughest to win? Toughest to get top 5? Most total competitors? Most "good" competitors?
Curious, what divisions you would think are typically tougher to win outside of worlds divisions.

I just want to see if it lines up with the divisions I'd have in mine. Considering we are in the same part of the world we see a lot of the same teams so I think your answer would be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah we've got a youth 1 this season (I haven't paid any attention to it in the past because of that so I'm excited to see it!) yeah I'm in senior 1 as well as senior 3 this season and last year s1 was insane! Can't wait for comp season to be here!
I'm not cheering this season but might try and get to fc heart of England. Youth 1 varies so much but can have up to 20 teams in the divison. S1 was insane and going to be even crazier this year look out for Bournemouth elite ice they are s1 and I think they are going to be hard competition

I must admit, all of the competitions my daughter attended, I vaguely recalled an over-saturated competition in Y2 and especially, J3... I still remembered at a big competition last year, our Y2 competed against 24 teams, I think it was in either RI or Nashville, but not sure and too lazy to look it up....

OMG!!! 24 teams in a Y2 division seems insane! At what point do EP cutoff teams from registering?

J3 is a crazy hard division!! that division at the summit last year was intense. I also think small senior three is very competitive. All the scores are always very close and there is always a pretty good turn out size wise in that division at the comps I have attended.

In Australia I would say level ones, especially because we split into allstar, novice, small and large and still have plenty of teams in each. Sometimes they also split by gym size. It's probably because we have a lot of newer cheerleaders. Level two is also very popular, the higher up you go the less competition.

At NCA, Cheersport, and Worlds there are sm sr 5 and sm coed 5 teams competing all day long. 90+ teams each at Worlds

Surprised it took this long in the thread for somebody to mention Small Senior/Coed Level 5 (unless the original idea was to intentionally not include worlds teams)

Definitely Large Junior 3 and Sm and Lg Sr 4. Cp was on those teams in past years and always had more than 8+ or so teams. Cp is on a Lg Sr Restricted Coed 5 team this season and will only be going against people at bigger comps. We won't be coming across any other teams in this division until UCA, which is a long time away. :(

Last edited:
Back