All-Star Nca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will housing release more rooms? All the ones I see are either 19+miles away or it's a hotel infested with bed bugs and shady people[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are looking for 4 nights [emoji30] we already booked our flights and had a room but plans changed with someone we were sharing with [emoji57]

Oh--- yikes idk?? Call them maybe? I found more options calling them than online.

Oh--- yikes idk?? Call them maybe? I found more options calling them than online.
f44dfe20d73807be42e488040aa81597.jpg

Yikes over $1,400 [emoji33] [emoji30] Man, so not ready to spend that much for a hotel. I'm really bummed about the situation I'm in now with our plans changing! I really hope I don't get stuck with a room that it's over 20 miles away from the comp!
Thanks you anyways [emoji5]️

We are looking for 4 nights [emoji30] we already booked our flights and had a room but plans changed with someone we were sharing with [emoji57]

How many people (adults) are you rooming with now?

f44dfe20d73807be42e488040aa81597.jpg

Yikes over $1,400 [emoji33] [emoji30] Man, so not ready to spend that much for a hotel. I'm really bummed about the situation I'm in now with our plans changing! I really hope I don't get stuck with a room that it's over 20 miles away from the comp!
Thanks you anyways [emoji5]️

my entire vacation to Disney World next month--flight/hotel/park tickets/food/souvenirs is less than your hotel for NCA.

my entire vacation to Disney World next month--flight/hotel/park tickets/food/souvenirs is less than your hotel for NCA.
Oh I'm not staying there ;) just posted a pic to show everyone how pricey that hotel is[emoji15] I got a great deal for airline tickets so I'm hoping to find a good deal through housing but there is nothing really besides hotels that are 19+miles from convention center or over $300 per night [emoji30]

It makes you second guess if the work is really worth it. NCA (and the rest of the STP comps) is pricing my family right out of this sport. There are very few economical options via STP. It's really too bad and quite dumb on Varsity's part. I have discouraged all of the parents that have inquired about all star cheer from getting involved strictly because of the travel costs. Word of mouth for good and bad travels fast and I have seen a decrease in mini and youth teams over the last couple of years.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

It makes you second guess if the work is really worth it. NCA (and the rest of the STP comps) is pricing my family right out of this sport. There are very few economical options via STP. It's really too bad and quite dumb on Varsity's part. I have discouraged all of the parents that have inquired about all star cheer from getting involved strictly because of the travel costs. Word of mouth for good and bad travels fast and I have seen a decrease in mini and youth teams over the last couple of years.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Yet when CEA says they're not doing fly away comps it MUST be because they're bitter about not winning NCA, right? (not directed at you.)

Yeah I'm glad I don't have kids in this sport. There's no way I could afford to do any of the gyms around here.

Yet when CEA says they're not doing fly away comps it MUST be because they're bitter about not winning NCA, right? (not directed at you.)

Yeah I'm glad I don't have kids in this sport. There's no way I could afford to do any of the gyms around here.

Well two things, one, there are much cheaper hotels and two, for CEA at least for the NCA comp it IS bitterness, as per Courtney's tweet to NCA right after they lost!

Back